Poll

Do you believe this?

Yup.
36 (20.8%)
Hell no.
137 (79.2%)

Total Members Voted: 173

Author Topic: Tobuscus accused of rape.  (Read 30680 times)

right, but what I'm asking is why THAT matters to you
why does it matter if people think that? Do you take so much offense from it that you're actually going to get into arguements over it

Like Jesus loving Christ reevaluate yourself if this is something that keeps you up at night

IQ meaning almost jack-stuff is whose side?

so let me get this straight, since my sperm doesn't define my child, i guess with the womans egg the child would be able to develop on its own right?   obviously if my sperm doesn't define it, it doesn't even need it, because clearly it will have no effect on it
you're deliberately misunderstanding me, I'm not going to bother engaging this

I personally think that Riddler did nothing wrong
this is the minority opinion so I must be right!

nice reasoning amade
this is a brilliant 10/10 1000000% accurate interpretation of what I was saying there gj applause

what a grossly orwellian interpretation of correctness lmao

"Being in a minority, even a minority of one, did not make you mad. There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad."
nothing at all gross about that, orwell was legit

you're deliberately misunderstanding me, I'm not going to bother engaging this

no, you're deliberately trying to force these SJW views and im one of the few actually objecting with you

Orwell may have been a legit author, but Orwellian refers to the sort of stuff he wrote about; virtually the opposite of his beliefs.

Governments like Oceania in 1984 were meant as a satire and/or critique of the increased amount of paranoia, security, and division brought along by the Cold War. It was meant to be a dystopia, and because it was so famous, his name became associated with any sort of dystopian ideal or government.

Not that it really matters or anything, of course. Just wanted to jump on you a bit for calling something Orwellian good.

this is a brilliant 10/10 1000000% accurate interpretation of what I was saying there gj applause
well I think you're a loving autist but that's not the minority opinion on blf so I guess I'm wrong

hey baby,,,  want 2 see my diamond sword? ;)

1984 isn't an instruction manual

why does it matter to you what my opinion is, and why are you trying to change my opinion
because your opinion involves trying to make other people do things
this won't immediately seem relevant, but trust me, it is. are you a furry?

this won't immediately seem relevant, but trust me, it is. are you a furry?

seems to me you're going to make some long post when you're literally doing what you're upset at me for doing, which is making other people do things

you're not going to change my opinion

So does yours. Is your mind really that clouded to where you can't see the countless fallacies in this. 

are you a furry?

heheheheheheheheheheheheheheh ehehehehehehehehehehehe

seems to me you're going to make some long post when you're literally doing what you're upset at me for doing, which is making other people do things
I'm going to pretend you said yes
I don't think anyone who doesn't wear fursuits is a real furry, so I want you to stop calling yourself a furry because I said so. you have to use some other term that I decide on instead, and if you ask me why I feel this way I'm not gonna give you a straight answer, so you should just do it because I'm a real furry and I told you to
also, I'm not really telling you to do anything. and I'm certainly not calling you any names, like "bigot," even if nick seems to think I am
you're not going to change my opinion
what is the point in being intentionally stubborn :/

what is the point in being intentionally stubborn :/
what is the point in being intentionally butthurt

what is the point in being intentionally butthurt
because his word is law and apparently stufflord is a furry
who knew