Author Topic: the bloxcity predicament - gamefandan's & darkhawk accounts compromised??  (Read 50408 times)

This reminds me of when there was that weird ass forum that had bots on it with usernames from the blockland forums

Website has no virus according to virustotal, would still use caution tho

I read a bit of this topic last night and I just came back to it, wtf.

I highly doubt the support team would put their real names and faces up. But yeah this is getting pretty creepy. Is there anything I can do to help?

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=295980.0

next one
Yep, Miga's account has been compromised apparently.
Prepare for more accounts to be possibly hijacked.

Yep, Miga's account has been compromised apparently.
Prepare for more accounts to be possibly hijacked.
TIL the more stressed I am the louder my knuckles crack.
I pray that my account doesn't get hijacked.

I would recommend that everyone change their forum password immediately if you use the password on other sites. Who knows what they can do with your email and other stuff?

lovely SMF encryption.
i know a guy that has de-encrypted SMF stuff before but i didn't know everyone and their mother could do it

Aren't there some sort of people that you report suspicious stuff on the internet (like sites) to so they can investigate?

I dare that Bloxcity forgetwit to take my account. Just try it, you fat cunt :)

i think a user named Bloxcity joined my server last night, i don't know what his ID was and i don't recall him doing anything malicious

i visited the website and it looks super like cookie cutter

Can we actually get the attention of ROBLOX and tell them about Bloxcity? I'd love if they took legal action against them.