Poll

Who was in the wrong?

Me?
39 (49.4%)
Her?
40 (50.6%)

Total Members Voted: 79

Author Topic: So my girlfriend broke up with me, Adult Swim has spoken.  (Read 45835 times)

Speaking of "obsess" half the time I don't notice you exist. The only time I notice when you exist is when you keep antagonizing me.
Nah, you are obsessive over them. That's why you have a list of players that you like to keep an eye on, and ask for pictures of them and stuff. You're pretty creepy.

I'm not saying it to "try and gain support".

Yes you were.

You keep saying how I want to kill children in the fallout topic trying to gain invisible support. You're trying to rally your troops.

How often do you say this? It's been in more than one unrelated thread where you said "LORD TONY WANTS TO KILL CHILDREN IN VIDYA GAMEZ."

Moltenkittens keeps saying it too.

Path also does it.

Who you trying to rally against me? Only about 10 people will agree with you on this.

^^^ see how obsessed he is? ^^^

^^^ see how obsessed he is? ^^^
He's almost as obsessed with me, blockchip, and path as he is with killing children

Who you trying to rally against me? Only about 10 people will agree with you on this.
Probably a bit more. I'd ask you to make a poll for it but you'd probably manipulate it anyways, so w/e

Nice job switching the poll to get more people on your side, can't you just accept that you're an starfish for what you did (If you are even telling the truth in the first place)

why the forget do you keep locking and unlocking the thread

i think lord tony is a piece of stuff after this topic but i wouldn't loving antagonize him about it in completely unrelated threads
loving stop guys
« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 09:37:16 PM by Whackin »

Nice job switching the poll to get more people on your side, can't you just accept that you're an starfish for what you did (If you are even telling the truth in the first place)

did he really switch the polls
really brother

did he really switch the polls
really brother
Multiple times

Is ego a chemical reaction?