Author Topic: Games you like but everyone else hates  (Read 6512 times)

yea i would never play banjo bazooie

I loved the second paper mario, even if Nintendo gutted the series after it was released and turned it into a hollow shell of its former self.

I loved the second paper mario, even if Nintendo gutted the series after it was released and turned it into a hollow shell of its former self.
who doesn't love ttyd?

I never understood why people hate Twilight Princess so much. It's the only Zelda game I've ever legitimately enjoyed playing, and it's one of my favorite games of all time.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2016, 07:35:48 AM by the hacker »

Super paper Mario sticker star

I don't know whether it's because I was really young and childish when I bought it or whether it's just my handicapped sense of humor, but I actually kind of enjoyed loving around on Goat Simulator.

*Humour because I'm a Britbong and Britbong keyboards pick that up.

Why did you change the title just to go against what the thread is about?

I never understood why people hate Twilight Princess so much. It's the only Zelda game I've ever legitimately enjoyed playing, and it's one of my favorite games of all time.
agreed

no one seems to like the mount and blade series other than me.
Lots of people like Mount & Blade, I'm sure.
It's one of my favourite games, at any rate. I've got 441 hours on it, which I'm certain is unrepresentative of how much I've actually played it.

do you mean super paper mario? ive yet to see anyone who likes pm1 but not ttyd, but i have seen tons of spm hate

i personally dont have a dislike of super paper mario but i really dislike the abandonment of the tried and true turn based combat.

personally ttyd is my favorite nintendo game followed by super mario sunshine and mkart doubledash, those being followed by the pkmn mystery dungeon games and after that the more conventional pkmn games
« Last Edit: May 11, 2016, 01:41:04 PM by Juncoph »

Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds Saga Clone Campaigns Expansion Pack