Target is getting boytcott for allowing transgenders in normal bathrooms.

Poll

Well, what is it?

Use the unilove bathroom
21 (67.7%)
Use the bathroom of your opposite gender, knowing it may cause issues considering how you haven't fully transitioned yet and don't have the surgery needed to use this bathroom.
10 (32.3%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: Target is getting boytcott for allowing transgenders in normal bathrooms.  (Read 23410 times)

why is this an actual issue
it's literally just people going into bathrooms, why does it matter oh so much that they go into the """right""" bathroom
Can't really tell which side you're talking about.

But some trans (male to female) women would feel unsafe in male bathrooms, and many trans (female to male) men would be getting kicked out of women's bathrooms since they're male loveed.

It's better to let people use what bathrooms they want.

Is this guy supposed to go in the woman's bathroom? I imagine someone who is completely male-passing might have trouble just waltzing into random woman's bathrooms. But what you're saying is that he wouldn't be allowed in the male one. So should he just not use the bathroom? forget off, that's a human necessity.
This is a fully transitioned man. The overwhelming majority of transgender individuals are not and will never be fully transitioned or go through surgery. Take for this case, there is no difference between Mr. Man and somebody crossdressing. The appropriate bathroom would be the male's restroom. If you are not physically another love in any way shape or form, you do not have the right to complain about not being able to use their bathroom. The rest of the world is not obligated to conform to LGBTQ feelings.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2016, 11:40:37 AM by Akio- »

Can't really tell which side you're talking about.

But some trans (male to female) women would feel unsafe in male bathrooms, and many trans (female to male) men would be getting kicked out of women's bathrooms since they're male loveed.

It's better to let people use what bathrooms they want.
what i'm talking about is neither side, that this issue is not an issue

Why not just build a transgender bathroom?
Ah yes, a separate, but equal bathroom. I see absolutely no problems with this.

the way i see it is let people go in the bathroom according to their genitals
What do we do with interlove people then? Tell them they're stuff outta luck?

This is how it should be:

If you are a man that looks like a man but identifies as a woman, then use the loving male bathroom. Vice versa.

If you are a woman that looks like a man then use the gender neutral bathroom.

If you are a man that had a love change to have a vagina but identifies as a helicopter then use the gender neutral bathroom.

If you are a man that had a love change to have a vagina and identifies as a female, then go ahead use the female bathroom.
Do you plan to have a loving genitals inspector at the bathroom door?

But Bruce Jenner has a snake but looks like a woman. How can he go in the rooster bathroom if he looks like a woman?
Her name is Caitlyn and she uses she pronouns. I hope you're not under the impression that what other people's names and pronouns are is up to you.

Because now "gender void" people are getting cosmetic surgery to remove their nipples, tits and snake/vagina and the only thing they are left with is a tiny hole to pee out of
Are you just making stuff up at this point?

why is this an actual issue
it's literally just people going into bathrooms, why does it matter oh so much that they go into the """right""" bathroom

This is a fully transitioned man.
And how do you know? Have you seen his richard? Are you, too, proposing that we have genitals inspectors posted in front of every public restroom?

This is a fully transitioned man. The overwhelming majority of transgender individuals are not and will never be fully transitioned or go through surgery. Take for this case, there is no difference between Mr. Man and somebody crossdressing. The appropriate bathroom would be the male's restroom.
Unless you're pulling down everyone's pants and inspecting their genitals when they walk into the bathroom, trans people do not outwardly indicate their love. That guy whose picture I linked could very well still have a vagina and walk into a male bathroom, right? How he appears when clothed is entirely doable with just http://HRT or makeup. (The makeup person is a crossdresser and not trans, but a trans person could just as easily be using makeup to change their appearance) So you don't need surgery or even HRT to pass this "pass by looks" standard. A majority of trans people transition in one of these ways, or at least the way they present themselves is androgynous to the point where they could pass for either love.

Which is what makes this "by looks" standard very stupid.

what i'm talking about is neither side, that this issue is not an issue
I think it's important that trans people be allowed to use some public bathroom where they don't feel threatened.

This wouldn't be an issue if regressive state legislatures/city legislatures around the country weren't trying to ban trans people from public restrooms.

Edit: replying to Akio's edit

Quote from: Akio
If you are not physically another love in any way shape or form, you do not have the right to complain about not being able to use their bathroom. The rest of the world is not obligated to conform to LGBTQ feelings.
What do you define as "physically another love"? How do you draw lines to define someone's appearance as "male" or "female"?
« Last Edit: May 15, 2016, 11:54:40 AM by ultimamax »

wait stuff wrong thread

I have the solution! Replace male and female bathrooms with X and Y bathroom! Tell the press!

girls can prey on other girls too, much like boys can prey on other boys
i dont see the issue

Unless you're pulling down everyone's pants and inspecting their genitals when they walk into the bathroom, trans people do not outwardly indicate their love. That guy whose picture I linked could very well still have a vagina and walk into a male bathroom, right? How he appears when clothed is entirely doable with just [img=http://puu.sh/m9XNF/5b719c71fe.jpg]http://HRT[/img] or makeup. (The makeup person is a crossdresser and not trans, but a trans person could just as easily be using makeup to change their appearance)
I think that it's almost entirely fair to judge this individual as man by sight, especially considering that the facial hair shows masculinity / proof of hormones. It could be entirely fake though, but at least this individual is taking the initiative to look as what they 'identify' as.

I think that it's fair to say that this issue is significantly more relevant on the MtF side of things than any other. The common argument generally used on the conservative side is females or younger women being afraid for their safety when this guy walks in on their bathroom.

The issue is derived from individuals that look entirely like their actual love i.e. Mr. Man are trying to go into the bathrooms which makes other actual females uncomfortable and afraid for their safety. They do not look like women, they look creepy and frightening in the opinion of many and it's not hate speech or bigotry to say so.

I think that this whole dilemma is overhyped and the majority of the melodrama is coming from the LGBT community. If they make an effort to be passable, then there wouldn't be an issue in the first place. I agree with a lot of the arguments on both sides but I lean more towards the conservative opinion.

I came across this video a few days about by Steven Crowder: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcUJgbWrM64

if you got a shlong then go in the bathroom designed for people with shlongs it's that simple

if you got a shlong then go in the bathroom designed for people with shlongs it's that simple
What if you're an XY female

if you're a chick richard then I believe you are granted the privilege to go to whatever bathroom you choose. but that's it

Aren't the majority of them just given hormones and treated as males? That's a pretty stuffty argument IMO.