Square Society: Five Years

Author Topic: Square Society: Five Years  (Read 133425 times)

Some more Halo content, Scorpion tank and multiplayer base

very good, the platforms seem a bit thin compared to the pic tho

The stairs leading up to the platform should be stretched out more too, maybe try plates instead of bricks

very good, the platforms seem a bit thin compared to the pic tho
The stairs leading up to the platform should be stretched out more too, maybe try plates instead of bricks

you're both right, a thicker platform and more relaxed slope on the stairs looks much better. I also reworked the rear prong a bit. the whole thing is more accurate now, I think. Thanks for the feedback.

Also these stairs and the main platform those lead up to

Also these stairs and the main platform those lead up to
sure thing, thickened the main platform and elongated those stairs

here's something I spent a few hours building, the "head" could be narrower so I will work o nthat next time

edit- narrowed the head as I said, and I think it looks more accurate

« Last Edit: May 12, 2020, 05:41:34 PM by Mega-Bear »

Looks great! Will this be a tdm?

Looks great! Will this be a tdm?
yup, I'm thinking the finished map will be used for tdm and ctf, with weapons and player spawns placed in roughly the same locations as in Halo

the raptor pen from Jurassic Park, perhaps the most screen-accurate build to date? who knows. between me and Lego Lad, Square Society has built a lot of JP content
« Last Edit: May 24, 2020, 09:25:08 PM by Mega-Bear »

silly simians for square society

silly simians for square society
These apes make me want to GO APE FOR THE NEW BUILD!!

Zoo Tycoon
contributors so far: me, jeprimer, wolfly, id3soac, cubone, flop, soviet narwhal tha OG, the NY 2020 team in spirit
my zoo-themed free build, to be hosted publicly moving forward

don't forget we have a public discord https://discord.gg/a4mHM4d  we enjoy building
« Last Edit: May 26, 2020, 06:02:42 AM by Mega-Bear »