Author Topic: Square Society: Five Years  (Read 133382 times)

hold up is that the 4x cube -1f sphere brick
also i reccomend you guys use something like a less dark manty's brick texture or something to get rid of the weird discoloration default brick textures give
« Last Edit: December 10, 2018, 11:16:31 AM by maxymax13 »

hold up is that the 4x cube -1f sphere brick
also i reccomend you guys use something like a less dark manty's brick texture or something to get rid of the weird discoloration default brick textures give
yeah it's Uxie's sphere brick. alternative textures like Manty's look nice, but the difference is so minor that I'm not really concerned. thanks for your suggestion though.

oh and that build looks very nice but how in the hell do those octa/hexa/whatever-gon bricks work what black magic is this

oh and that build looks very nice but how in the hell do those octa/hexa/whatever-gon bricks work what black magic is this
if your talking about the bricks used on the boat railings those are the octo bricks from 1random pack

new project, just started it today but thanks to people who decided to help build, it grew pretty fast.
<snip>
i'm talking about these, but i found them on leetlegacy anyways

Yeah they are really good looking bricks. they can be difficult to build with though cause of the hex shape. makes it a lot harder to super shift them around, but definitely worth it.

hey man where is the final comic in captain ursus adventures

hey man where is the final comic in captain ursus adventures
sorry for the wait, what time I've had for BL lately I've spent building. that will be finished though, I have a fun conclusion in mind.

The Last Voyage of Captain Ursus #7
(Click the image below to read issue 7)

This is the double-length conclusion to the Last Voyage of Captain Ursus.

Click here for The Last Voyage of Captain Ursus in full.

The Last Voyage of Captain Ursus #7
holy stuff that took a dark turn... well-worth a read

dang nice totems
Thanks man. I actually had the fortress idea after seeing your barbarian island the other day. Just seemed like a really fun thing to build.
The totem poles also take some inspiration from Roule's totem pole. I've been wanting to build a totem pole since I saw that.

At the cost of originality, I get a lot of inspiration from other people's builds haha

so, ummm, i'd still like to join Square Society; i know that you guys don't make applications, however, but are builds like this qualifiable?

and yes i have some determination