Grimlock/patton360 - Constantly starting stuff

Author Topic: Grimlock/patton360 - Constantly starting stuff  (Read 4394 times)

Self admitted starfish/forgetboy
until recently he's just been a pest but really he's being a complete piece of stuff as of recently
He brings up people like blockchip, "moltenkittens" (I'm pretty sure that he's calling MK this just to kiss tony's ass), and phanto/path in completely unrelated situations in an attempt to publicly shame them or something
please ignore this malicious user who spreads backdoors
I mean you're autistic too so makes sense you're defending blockchip.
same thing applys to moltenkitten and path
Given that op is brozie the language(if you could even call it that) will be massively autistic.
The op looks like one of blockchips text walls 💀💀
Blockchips disgusted by love. Literally said that in a post
and quotes of him being a downright starfish
Everyone says this, and for good reason. If moltenkittens wants to race us(he doesn't) be our guest.
>path calling someone else autistic
moltenkittens you realize nothing you say here caries any weight right?
forget ITS BACK

GOD loving DAMNIT
I wish moltenkitten was bos

its path what do you expect

He's also continuously shown himself to be a complete idiot
also let me be clear, this drama is not about his dislike/weird obsession with the harvest. it's that his posts are incredibly stupid
(note that it specifically talks about the harvest in the title)
Esipo don't you have better things to do like critique people's technology purchases?
The Harvest has nothing to do with this, your autism shows again
also he's kissing tony's ass (in some cases pissing off tony at the same time)
Couldn't beat The Harvest in a race.
finally i don't really have any proof for this but he said "autism" or "oh autism" like 40 times in a row on glass' server, a few days ago

that dude needs to chill the forget out

I'm going to have to /support this. He has better a while ago but recently he's been overly hostile and referencing to them all the time.

Patton, seriously you need to chill out a bit. Just because you don't like a user, complaining everywhere will just make you bad, it makes you look immature and drama-hungry.

Only thing i dont really like about grimlock is that he sounds kind of like an elitist sometimes. But mostly hes a cool dude.

/nosupport

Only thing i dont really like about grimlock is that he sounds kind of like an elitist sometimes. But mostly hes a cool dude.
This too. He's fine and all but just recently he's been talking about path/blockchip/moltenkitten/drydess, etc everywhere now.

Maybe he just needs a loving Patton the back

But anyway /support

This too. He's fine and all but just recently he's been talking about path/blockchip/moltenkitten/drydess, etc everywhere now.

Im similar, If someone pisses me off i bring them up every chance i get.

I understand that but in almost every single post you make for the past couple months?

recently he's been doing it more than every chance he gets, and he's just starting stuff from thin air at that point

Maybe he just needs a loving Patton the back
Your puns aren't welcome in these lands -___-

April 1st was a lot of fun.