Lord tony on a news stuffposting spree

Author Topic: Lord tony on a news stuffposting spree  (Read 24289 times)

Continuing this:The flaw is that you are the someone else.
So your rationalization for feeding trolls is "If we don't do it someone else will"?

Do you see the giant flaw in that logic
I hadn't before but now I do. I apologize.

confused on what the problem is

tony makes excessive topics, all of which are lacking essential traits to "news threads," he's essentially stuffposting topics

users like path & esipo

users like path & esipo
stop following me you autistic worm

stop following me you autistic worm
>path calling someone else autistic

>path calling someone else autistic
your obsession with me is drawing dangerously close to blockchip level handicapation

your obsession with me is drawing dangerously close to blockchip level handicapation
your obsession with lord tony is blockchip level handicapation

its not that important of news, just the kind of "there's an Apple store opening down the street" news, neat, but you'll forget about it in a couple of days.

your obsession with lord tony is blockchip level handicapation

here we have two babies throwing blocks at one another. an astounding sight to see

10 Reasons To Not Look At Lord Tony's Posts

I agree. We need less topics with expository value and more topics like "Would you shoot up your school for $1000?"

/sarcasm

Everyone loves the topic "would you shoot your school for $1000." Who could drama a topic like that?

While we complain about One And A Half Tonys.

Everyone loves the topic "would you shoot your school for $1000."
aHAHAHA no

I'd like to add onto the discussion of Gamestop buying used games.
It's a business they're running, they are taking a risk buying your used game assuming it might sell, and if it doesn't they've just wasted 1-10$.
You could alternatively open up a store and sell your used games, put it on eBay and wait months later for it to sell, etc etc.
Also they offer a good value for the games, and if you don't like it you don't have to sell it.
When my PS3 broke from just updating the console ( real nice Sony ) I've sold all of my games ( roughly 20-30 ) to upgrade to a PS4, I made 200$ back from them.
That's averaging 6-10$ each which is nice for a game I've gotten my enjoyment out of.
It's like buying a soda out of a vending machine, it costs a dollar for a can while you can buy a 12 pack for 3.
It's convenience, it might not sell but they're still offering it to buy it.

Now onto the drama topic about Tony.
I've come to learn to ignore him, but I've gotten to where I'm more annoyed by his butt buddies that follow him everywhere, defending him from people commenting on the way he stuff posts.
Talking about you, Bisjac, patton360, well the list goes on.
But then again, every community is going to have that person who is high on his ego and has a clique following.

Well, it's apparent that Badspot isn't going to do anything about Tony so I'm just waiting until he forgets up and makes a bannable post.
That or the whole forums in general just shun him out.
That will be the day.