The Chronology of the Blockland Forums

Author Topic: The Chronology of the Blockland Forums  (Read 188095 times)

an autistic deaf kid plans a forum bombing weeks in advance down to the thread titles and socially inept teenagers get so upset it's like he's ruined their entire existence. That's pretty funny
that's your opinion, why do you try to cause problems with people here all the time?
The fact that someone actually planned a forum bombing in that much detail is pretty sad, you encouraging it and finding the results funny shows that you have a sadistic personality

You're in the wrong here, don't be surprised that people would beg to differ and retaliate with ad hominem

The fact that someone actually planned a forum bombing in that much detail is pretty sad, you encouraging it and finding the results funny shows that you have a sadistic personality

You're in the wrong here, don't be surprised that people would beg to differ and retaliate with ad hominem
Encourage it? The hell are you talking about? jesus lol get your facts straight mld, i’m on the record saying almost all forum bombings are unfunny children, betel is the only person thats been funny and hes not doing it again. I may be a bit of a sadist but considering the subject matter it’s kind of hard not to be. again, thereS no reason to flip out over someone’s opinion on an event that happened over 3 years ago on an albanian lego forum

this guy is such a bottom

Somehow Blockland going on Steam Greenlight, being greenlit, and finally being released on Steam was never added to the Chronology

Until now, i mean

Somehow me ______ _______ _______ and first _____ _______-_ before I was _______ and then ________ _____ ___ _____ hasn't made it onto the list yet

Thank you, Mardalf, very cool

Is it just me or are pages 21 and 22 of this thread are clones?
« Last Edit: February 21, 2019, 11:42:58 PM by Redconer »

for some reason clicking the "new" button always brings me to the previous page instead of the actually new posts

Renderguy makes throwaway account to insult drydess
bruh chad isn’t renderguy he’s billy a low life monday from schmucks

Is it just me or are pages 21 and 22 of this thread are clones?
for some reason clicking the "new" button always brings me to the previous page instead of the actually new posts
Weird time warping shenanigans happened to the forums a while back that affected various threads like that