Black Lives Matter hi-jacks orlando shooting morning ceremony.

Author Topic: Black Lives Matter hi-jacks orlando shooting morning ceremony.  (Read 44932 times)

REMINDER THAT YOU CANNOT BE NOT BLACK AND HAVE AN OPINION THAT MATTERS ON WHETHER OR NOT brother IS OFFENSIVE
ALSO MY CAPS LOCK KEY IS STUCK

No, but I haven't gone around Nigeria asking about the word 'monday' either. Is this really the argument you're trying to make?
You said "pretty much all Japanese people find it offensive" and I asked how you got to that answer
You're arguing that Japanese people don't find the word 'jap' offensive. You are not Japanese. Hence you are talking out of your ass.
No I'm not, I'm saying anyone who isn't hyper sensitive doesn't get offended by "Jap"

REMINDER THAT YOU CANNOT BE NOT BLACK AND HAVE AN OPINION THAT MATTERS ON WHETHER OR NOT brother IS OFFENSIVE
Smack it with a hammer

hold shift then dorkus

I WOULD INSULT YOU WITH A RACIAL SLUR OF A WHITE MAN TO MAKE A POINT BUT I DON'T THINK ONE EXISTS SADLY
hold shift then dorkus
SORRY I KEEP FORGETTING TO DO THAT

hold shift then dorkus
HEY! You can't use that word! That's OUR word! We made it OUR word.

No, but pretty much all Japanese people find it offensive
i disagree; 'nip' would be more on par with 'monday'

I WOULD INSULT YOU WITH A RACIAL SLUR OF A WHITE MAN TO MAKE A POINT BUT I DON'T THINK ONE EXISTS SADLY
Yeah why do other races get all the good slurs

Yeah why do other races get all the good slurs
WELL NONE OF THE SLURS ARE ACTUALLY GOOD THEY'RE JUST ACTUALLY OFFENSIVE
WHAT ABOUT GOOK

You said "pretty much all Japanese people find it offensive" and I asked how you got to that answer
Common knowledge? It's a well-known racial slur. Do you want a peer-reviewed paper or something?

That's not used as frequently though, is it?

I'm saying anyone who isn't hyper sensitive doesn't get offended by "Jap"
How do you know that someone offended by 'jap' is hyper-sensitive?

you could call him a cracker

I WOULD INSULT YOU WITH A RACIAL SLUR OF A WHITE MAN TO MAKE A POINT BUT I DON'T THINK ONE EXISTS SADLYSORRY
cracker, honky, peckerwood, thats three right there.  I'm really disappointed you couldn't think of cracker.

you could call him a cracker
YEAH BUT LITERALLY NOBODY TAKES OFFENSE TO CRACKER
I HAVE HEARD IT USED LIKE 30 TIMES AND NOBODY HAS EVER ONCE CARED
IF YOU'LL EXCUSE ME IM GONNA UNPLUG MY KEYBOARD AND PLUG IT BACK IN
cracker, honky, peckerwood, thats three right there.  I'm really disappointed you couldn't think of cracker.
I HAVE NEVER HEARD ANY OF THOSE OTHER THAN CRACKER

That's not used as frequently though, is it?
i haven't personally heard either IRL so I wouldn't know.

omfg these black lives are my least favorite phase of matter

Do you want a peer-reviewed paper or something?
Actually yes I want to know the percentage of Japanese people who get offended by Jap
How do you know that someone offended by 'jap' is hyper-sensitive?
When was the last time you heard someone say Jap in a derogatory way