Maxx: A Case Study on BLF's Worst User

Author Topic: Maxx: A Case Study on BLF's Worst User  (Read 44552 times)

Connection to boss battles server
[6/18/16 05:08:26] Maxx 30412 73.74.42.77

this brings no more evidence to the table than they already had against him

all you've done is post maxx's ip for everyone to see

Well there it is
So how is the spammer connected to me? The ip of the spammer could've been similar, i haven't done stuff
there's only 4 digits there and its not directly me, because i wasn't the one who spammed

also swollow, thanks for posting my ip out there when i had already admitted it earlier but covered up the last bits so nobody could do anything to me with it, you opened up a lot of possibilities for people to mess with me now

Okay, lets start simple. Yes, my IP is 73.74.42.XX
The reason I say that it was not changed until now is because Zealot claimed initially that I spammed his cytube in May, (look in the op)

Also to add to that, theres a lot of IP's out there that have those 4 digits btw
http://www.check-my-ip.net/all-ip-addresses/73.74

Damn this thread is getting hot

this brings no more evidence to the table than they already had against him

all you've done is post maxx's ip for everyone to see
I am merely refuting maxx's statement that I had no way of getting his IP since he "hadn't hosted a server since April"

also swollow, thanks for posting my ip out there when i had already admitted it earlier but covered up the last bits so nobody could do anything to me with it, you opened up a lot of possibilities for people to mess with me now
The reason I say that it was not changed until now is because Zealot claimed initially that I spammed his cytube in May, (look in the op)
I don't want to get involved in your drama antics I am merely here to post stats

So how is the spammer connected to me? The ip of the spammer could've been similar, i haven't done stuff
there's only 4 digits there and its not directly me, because i wasn't the one who spammed
I didn't say it was or wasn't you

I'm just saying there it is
Don't worry an IP address doesn't give an exact location

I am merely refuting maxx's statement that I had no way of getting his IP since he "hadn't hosted a server since April"

okay, and did you need to publicly post his full ip to do that?

I don't want to get involved in your drama antics I am merely here to post stats
I initially thought you had some weird stuff that would track servers, guess I was wrong and you just tracked people connecting to servers

No really though, even though i already admitted earlier that I had the ip similar to the spammer although the spammer could be anyone in the loving list i posted, you continued to post the ip anyway
anyone can do anything to me now

I mean, Maxx, while I personally take the courtesy of censoring IPs, I don't really think it's a big deal. They are really easy to find through Skype or BL, so if someone wanted to do something to you, it wouldn't be hard in the first place. You even willingly went on his IP tracking page, and nothing bad came from the IP on that page. Also, since you have a dynamic router, I don't think anyone should be able to use it to ddos your server or anything.

okay, and did you need to publicly post his full ip to do that?
wow cool maxx lives in new jersey or something
who even gives a stuff
I initially thought you had some weird stuff that would track servers, guess I was wrong and you just tracked people connecting to servers
I do both
No really though, even though i already admitted earlier that I had the ip similar to the spammer although the spammer could be anyone in the loving list i posted, you continued to post the ip anyway
Actually no one can do anything to you its a loving IP used to communicate over a network get off your high horse and accept the drama that you've created

wow cool maxx lives in new jersey or something

oh wow cool maxx can get dosed now

seriously do you really think that this is about whatever bullstuff location shows up in a tracer

Why do people think IPs give you your exact location?

I put my IP in a geolocator and it spit out my location across town (It isn't exactly a nice part of town so why would I even live there)

accept the drama that you've created
I mean, I think I created the drama here. Someone (who I believe was Maxx) has been targeting me for the last year, but the actual drama didn't come about until I posted about this event.

But yea, an IP is pretty harmless.

No, because his IP has changed by this point.

seriously do you really think that this is about whatever bullstuff location shows up in a tracer

You seem to fail to realize that if someone wanted to do something to Maxx, they could easily doing it without Swollow placing his ip. As Zealot states,
They are really easy to find through Skype or BL, so if someone wanted to do something to you, it wouldn't be hard in the first place. You even willingly went on his IP tracking page, and nothing bad came from the IP on that page.

you can't get doxed through an ip how does that even make sense
here have my loving IP figure out who I am in fact try to figure out any shred of anything about me from this ip
Here:
Heres my IP on the 6/18/16
Heres my IP on 6/15/16
6/6/16
6/5/16

prove to me that you can do anything to me with this information