Author Topic: Maxx: A Case Study on BLF's Worst User  (Read 44241 times)

okay. i've got an idea that will hopefully reveal the actual spammer. if i talk about it won't really work though.

and if maxx want's to prove his innocence, he's gonna need to unblock me on steam first.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/mczealot/

If I get some of the spammers other IPs, could McJob partially geolocate them, as he said that IPs are assigned by region?
I'm not getting involved.

If you want to geolocate IPs, here is a fairly accurate tool which I've previously tested a bunch of IPs on. It won't hand back the exact location, but it down to the cities for most of the IPs I checked.

As I said though, IPs are dynamic and might have been assigned to a new client depending on how long you've waited to check these IPs against the location. Furthermore, it's entirely possible that somebody in the same city has shared the IP addresses as well. Take the results with a mighty grain of salt.

yea, but unfortunately cytube blocks the second half of your IP. so im wondering if the first half has significance on it's own.

so maxx just wants to make this clear;
hes going to sleep so if you wanna post anything groundbreaking or just anything at all please wait till tomorrow

so maxx just wants to make this clear;
hes going to sleep so if you wanna post anything groundbreaking or just anything at all please wait till tomorrow
and if maxx want's to prove his innocence, he's gonna need to unblock me on steam first.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/mczealot/
send him this when he wakes up

so im wondering if the first half has significance on it's own.
Not for tracking location.

yea, but unfortunately cytube blocks the second half of your IP. so im wondering if the first half has significance on it's own.
no it doesnt

nobody wants to go along with your stupid plan youve already proven you have no clue what youre talking about. you are literally the only one here that wants to find this spammer in the first place. you want it so bad that youre pointing fingers at people you have a grudge against

I love contributing to build a ball a cancer. When I was young I asked my dad if I could be cancer when I grow up. nothing happened after that, so I gave up.

I actually didn't gave up.

I'm also done...

uhh? dude did you read the thread? the chances of a natural ip match are so extremely low it's probably not even worth considering. the facts on the board look grim for maxx, and i don't know why you don't want me gathering more that could intentionally prove him innocent.

unless you're the spammer and don't want me finding out... :)
you've got half of his name after all. that's the same 50% match that convicted maxx.

i honestly dont know enough to put any real opinion on whodunit but zealot is being a rooster

that beautiful image is now in my sigs

i honestly dont know enough to put any real opinion on whodunit but zealot is being a rooster
where? i've kept my personal attacks pretty limited (excluding the op obviously lol) compared to the users responding to me. i even told maxx that he might be innocent, i don't want him to leave the forums, and I wouldn't call him a complete handicap.

i mean, i think my anger here seems pretty natural. i'm not as pissed now that it's all posted but i was literally fuming when it went up. it's just that 11 months of that stuff gets extremely frustrating.

I've already lost respect for Zealot after he was calling people "starfishs" in that VAC unban thread for saying it was his fault for leaving Cheat Engine open.

OT: /neutral

i mean, that was an starfish thing to say. like i deserve a 4-year ban that says i "cheated' over leaving a program running.

but in other completely unrelated news, the nation of Thailand was known as "Siam" before 1949. interesting!