No Man's Sky Official Megathread

Author Topic: No Man's Sky Official Megathread  (Read 102832 times)

McJob do you even have the game or are you just repeating stuff you saw somewhere else without forming your own opinion?

lord tony the only place you actually need to go is six feet under the gound

lord tony the only place you actually need to go is six feet under the gound

For defending a game?

You know I was complaining about Fallout 4 and then you're defending Fallout 4.

I think you just say the opposite of what I say because that's your personality.

Do you even form opinions or what?

McJob do you even have the game or are you just repeating stuff you saw somewhere else without forming your own opinion?
Played it at college for 10 minutes and then watched some Let's Plays of other people, was ultimately unimpressed.

Am I touching a nerve or something? Would it help if I said that Fallout 3 is better than Fallout 2?

EDIT: Music is pretty good though. Gonna buy the soundtrack and maybe get some screenshots for my desktop since the art is really nice.

Oh wait, no you don't.

Because Clownfish said before that he only speaks his opinion if it's a popular opinion.

I think you just say the opposite of what I say because that's your personality.
he says the opposite of what you say because you're wrong 95% of the time

Played it at college for 10 minutes and then watched some Let's Plays of other people, was ultimately unimpressed.

So you played it for 10 minutes when you didn't own it and saw people play it.

K bro. That's not enough to form a real opinion but okay.

it's because your opinions are terrible

he says the opposite of what you say because you're wrong 95% of the time

I don't think so, it's a great game and I'll defend it from un-opinionated people.

it's because your opinions are terrible

Hey man if you don't like the game then don't respond in this thread.

I just wanted to have real discussions about it with people who actually want to play it.

I don't know if you people know stuff about coding, modeling, etc.

But to have 2 million generated planets it's kind of hard to include all this detail and stuff you people are looking for. So hard in fact that it can't be done otherwise it would have been a long time ago.

I just fixed your quote for Spore. Does that make Spore a good game?

I just fixed your quote for Spore. Does that make Spore a good game?

I never played Spore before but from my understanding Spore failed because of the publisher/developer conflict.

Otherwise it would have been a great game.

Hey man if you don't like the game then don't respond in this thread.

Isn't this word-for-word what people were saying to you in the Fallout 4 thread?

EA hyped spore to be a realistic simulator when the actual developer only tried to gear it as a casual game.

K bro. That's not enough to form a real opinion but okay.
forget THIS, RIGHT HERE.

I loving hate people like you who say "oh you need to play more of the game because that's when it gets real good" or whatever. If a game was really good, I would be having fun from the moment I picked it up. People like you are the reason I have to 100% every loving LEGO game as otherwise people don't think my opinions are valid because I've "missed something" which turns out to be some stuffty, lame bonus mission.

Besides, you don't need to physically play a game to see what you like/dislike about it. I can watch LPs of Sonic 06 and know that it's a giant pile of arse, and I only needed to watch a video of Psychonauts to know I'd fall in love with it. I've never watched a video of a game and then had my opinion changed after playing the game.