JitankIscigarette - BLM troll, autism magnet

Author Topic: JitankIscigarette - BLM troll, autism magnet  (Read 35023 times)

lol no it doesnt
yea, dead things don't matter
that's why blm is so violent, they refuse to let go

No, that doesn't mean they are trolls. It mean they believe in a political/ social position.
all you loving talk about is politics, literally nothing else. no normal human loving being goes on a lego game forum and discusses exclusively black politics.

all you loving talk about is politics, literally nothing else. no normal human loving being goes on a lego game forum and discusses exclusively black politics.
Well you haven't been on the forums lately.

Well you haven't been on the forums lately.
i just went through the last 10 pages of your last posts and the majority of them are arguing with other people in political threads or just arguing in general.

All white people are tribal.
anyone asserting that their/anyone else's opinion is less credible because of irrelevant variables must have some serious insecurity issues

I'm pretty sure that this is satire though considering she said, "since I'm white I can have no original thought" or something like that.

i just went through the last 10 pages of your last posts and the majority of them are arguing with other people in political threads or just arguing in general.
Well now you see that its humanlypossible.

anyone asserting that their/anyone else's opinion is less credible because of irrelevant variables must have some serious insecurity issues

I'm pretty sure that this is satire though considering she said, "since I'm white I can have no original thought" or something like that.
I felt like she was serious.

Well now you see that its humanlypossible.
what? do you mean its possible to argue for 10 pages, i mean, yea, but all you do is argue, almost everything you say on these forums sparks an argument, or fuels an argument, and thats it, sure, you have some normal posts, but like 99% of your posts are arguing

dude, jit, please just stop for a while

you're just looking like a right annoying twat right now with all this stuff
i sorta get your message? but the way you're showin it off is so bad dude, just go somewhere else and talk about white supremacy or whatever you're crying about at this point cause you're choosing like the silliest place to forcefully throw your views at

apologies if this adds nothing good to the situation but i decided to throw in my own two cents

what? do you mean its possible to argue for 10 pages, i mean, yea, but all you do is argue, almost everything you say on these forums sparks an argument, or fuels an argument, and thats it, sure, you have some normal posts, but like 99% of your posts are arguing
Im a very defensive person.
dude, jit, please just stop for a while

you're just looking like a right annoying twat right now with all this stuff
i sorta get your message? but the way you're showin it off is so bad dude, just go somewhere else and talk about white supremacy or whatever you're crying about at this point cause you're choosing like the silliest place to forcefully throw your views at

apologies if this adds nothing good to the situation but i decided to throw in my own two cents
Ill try. No promises

It Is Proven Via Various Scientific Studies That Broid Individuals Are Typically Intellectually-Inferior To Their Caucasian Counterparts.

The Vast Majority Of African Americans In The United States Are Ignorant Leeches That Behave In A Primitive Manner When Any Sort Of Labor Is Required. As Shown By The Current Media Attention, This Is Axiomatic.

Liberals Have Constructed An Unsustainable Situation By Supporting This. Deny The Circumstances If You Wish; However, Racial Tension Is Only Increasing, And Black Supremacy Is Abundant.

It Is Proven Via Various Scientific Studies That Broid Individuals Are Typically Intellectually-Inferior To Their Caucasian Counterparts.

The Vast Majority Of African Americans In The United States Are Ignorant Leeches That Behave In A Primitive Manner When Any Sort Of Labor Is Required. As Shown By The Current Media Attention, This Is Axiomatic.

Liberals Have Constructed An Unsustainable Situation By Supporting This. Deny The Circumstances If You Wish; However, Racial Tension Is Only Increasing, And Black Supremacy Is Abundant.

Hey kiddy-diddler, it's scientifically proven that your bait is obvious as forget. Don't quit your day job

Broid Individuals
wtf has this ever been used
like has anyone ever said "Broid"

jitank

coming from someone who is african american; you're an idiot

wtf has this ever been used
like has anyone ever said "Broid"
i say it when im being satirical or messin around