Poll

Week-Long Poll: Opinion on No Man's Sky (Expired)

Buy it. (Worth it)
9 (17%)
Rent it. (Good, Not worth the $60)
6 (11.3%)
Wait for sale. (Okay, but only buy at lower prices)
21 (39.6%)
Skip it. (Not my cup of tea)
17 (32.1%)

Total Members Voted: 53

Author Topic: No Man's Sky "Official" Megathread - Review Roundup!  (Read 19804 times)

Most of the negatives is about it being repetetive after 6 hours or the fps lock.

>console players complaining about fps locks
Lmao

Most of the negatives is about it being repetetive after 6 hours or the fps lock.

>console players complaining about fps locks
Lmao

yeah that's not really worth complaining about tbh

i mean if you're playing on a PS4 you should see that coming anyway

They claim they're going to do a multiplayer mode called "No Man's Sky Online" down the road as another patch, but the way they've explained it is that you can just warp to where ever your friend is, and to my understanding it will work similar to Terraria or Starbound's multiplayer. I expect this to not go well.

They can't play it off like this, don't blame me for expecting features you talked about since day one.
Page I quoted from
« Last Edit: August 09, 2016, 05:45:26 PM by Maya67 »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJGT2jp2N1A

ps4 locked at 30fps. with lows of 15...
30 maybe. MAYBE if you are just an animal like that, sure. but dropping beyond that is unplayable. its loving 2016.

Weren't some of the features of xbox one and ps4 being that they moved into 60fps? I know in the case for xbox, that's why they claimed halo 5 couldn't have multiplayer. What about ps4? I mean, if so then 30 should be the low point and it should average at least 45?

Meeting other players is now confirmed false by 2 streamers. What are your thoughts? Do you think Hello Games will add in multiplayer still?

Meeting other players is now confirmed false by 2 streamers. What are your thoughts? Do you think Hello Games will add in multiplayer still?

Read my post near the top of this page

I think its now 3 times that this has been confirmed. It's weird how they always went on about how impossible it would be to find others, and how big the universe was, yet within hours of launch people have found each other. The game is still cool as a single player game, but to even mention any sort of multiplayer and then just not have it at all is terrible

Yeah, I really don't get it. They were claiming that everyone one spawn on the outskirts of the universe even after multiplayer got pulled, but everyone's spawning in the same galaxy. Makes the game feel like it's in sort of a straight line.

I don't know what people were expecting from a company who's only previous experience with video games was:

i believe they did say that there would be no way to tell if it was another player but there was multiplayer and pvp through gameplay

also 30fps cap is barbaric but to be expected if you play on console

30fps isnt bad, the only problem is when it dips below 30 and the fov is kinda terrible