Bisjac and his borderline bestiality gif

Author Topic: Bisjac and his borderline bestiality gif  (Read 32887 times)

i wanna hear more about how bad i am, but you chodes keep changing the subject :(

maybe they were wrong and you all really do love me.
Bad to the bone B)

A drama about bisjac is completely pointless

A drama about bisjac is completely pointless

He gets Harvest privilege.

He gets Harvest privilege.
Exactly. When will people learn?

McZealot had his loving pompous attitude which I really hate, and so it felt like the best post to make an example out of. Towards everyone for a second, if you think "Good Riddance" posting is good, you probably need a loving lobotomy.
Yea dude, spontaneously losing your stuff in a thread about dog gifs and throwing a tantrum really made an example of me. Other users are shaking in their boots "Oh man, I don't wanna piss off McJob!"

Round 2, huh? You just don't know when to shove a sock in your mouth.

spontaneously losing your stuff
There's nothing "spontaneous" about me calling out people for the same behaviour which I've been also calling out in recent pass. Despite how almighty your ego is, you are not omni-present and I guarantee you that I have told other people to forget off for the same behaviour.

I'm not even "losing my stuff", but you might feel that way if you have feelings as thick as a piece of wet cardboard. I'm simply telling stuff how it is, and you are one giant sack of stuff who needs a good telling to.

throwing a tantrum really made an example of me.
Ignoring the fact your highness has got the words "tantrum" and "response" mixed up again, unless I'm blind, I'm not seeing anybody (except TableSalt who probably just wants more stuffty reaction images to get off on) flying in to support your side of things. In fact, and I might be wrong here since I clearly pale in comparison to your genius, I see more people calling you out for being a cunt.

But of course, you could never be in the wrong about anything.

Other users are shaking in their boots "Oh man, I don't wanna piss off McJob!"
That one is getting sig'd. I can't even make a comment about it; it's just so beautiful as its own modern art masterpiece.

Yea dude, spontaneously losing your stuff in a thread about dog gifs and throwing a tantrum really made an example of me. Other users are shaking in their boots "Oh man, I don't wanna piss off McJob!"

i get paid 8 dollars an hour to bury the bodies of mob hits out in the moors, how much do you get paid for being stupid

You just don't know when to shove a sock in your mouth.
I have no words. But, all I can say is...

...sick burn.

I... is McJob trolling? This seriously has me blown away by how indignant he's acting over his random starfish behavior.
0.00% chill

I... is McJob trolling? This seriously has me blown away by how indignant he's acting over his random starfish behavior.
Did you even bother to read what he said?

i hope it blows you away like a 12 gauge

I... is McJob trolling?
Somebody telling you that you're wrong is not "trolling". What Bisjac does is pretty close, if not actually, trolling.

I'm not even going to bother posting that Badspot comic again about "angry posts". If you were too loving slow to pick up on it the first time, then I'll probably need to find a new approach so I can get it through your immensely-dense skull. I'll get back to you once I've found a Kindy teacher who can give me some tips on taking remedial students through basic logic class.

now I know mcjobs posts are a little long for you but have you considered actually reading it or are you just gonna continue dismissing him

You just don't know when to shove a sock in your mouth.

F I R E

Dude, you randomly attacked me in a thread about Bisjac. You can try to justify it all you want, and say that I'm "back for round 2", but it's clear you came in to start up an argument because you had some beef with me leftover from the previous threads.

Also, nice signature lol

I've got to admit, this crew of hilarious memelords who jump in anytime I get in an argument with McJob to post witty puns and hilarious reaction images is one of the more surreal things in my life. I don't even dislike McJob, he seems like a genuinely nice guy I tend to disagree with. The weird guys who make posters with my avatar on them (which is hilarious) just seem kinda... uh... pointless? I dunno. I've never disliked a user so much I'd follow them around and edit their avatars on movie posters.

But yea, McJob, don't take anything I say against you personally. I get in a lot of arguments online because that's my character I find it recreational, but some people can take those sorts of things to reflect my opinion of them.