[TECH] Apple announces iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, AirPods and more

Author Topic: [TECH] Apple announces iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, AirPods and more  (Read 8628 times)

Holy stuff it's so funny to read IPQ freak out about apple lmao

didn't some knock off company make an "Airphone" awhile back and ashens reviewed it

tbh I would love those earphones but really? $160?

Summary: Just get android. Its still made by a greedy company, but that company is less greedy.
What company do you think that is?

There's lot of companies that make android phones, not just one. And the OS itself is open source.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2016, 09:24:35 PM by Headcrab Zombie »

I stopped buying iPhones after the 4S.

Removed headphone jack

with new apple tech, more white boys will flock
just get a samsung or an android

Y'all are getting mad at Apple for doing what companies exist to do: make money.

We should be applauding them for being so good at extracting money from people that they've brainwashed into brand loyalty. It took years of hard work and dedication.

(Please note that by applaud them I don't mean buy their garbage. I don't like wasting my money either)

why do people like buds at all. do you like stuffty quality sound that falls out of your ear?

why do people like buds at all. do you like stuffty quality sound that falls out of your ear?
I like being able to listen to music and then put the tool with which I did it in my pocket.

just get a samsung or an android
i really don't know why people think that samsung is wildly different from any other android brand
i've seen many instances of this