Lord Tony® : Pumping out insane amounts of low effort / low quality topics.

Author Topic: Lord Tony® : Pumping out insane amounts of low effort / low quality topics.  (Read 10987 times)

Also please explain "low effort" because whenever there are debates I will go into detail, often a paragraph.

Then the next person just stuffposts and says a one liner like "ok" or "lol" or "ok tony." That by definition is a low effort, low quality post.

We'll it's ok when everybody else does it

Others do it three times at most, and receive crap on the third time and/or second time.

Lord Tony gets sourceless news and three-phrase threads because... Well... He's Lord Tony, what's the big fuzz about?

Also please explain "low effort" because whenever there are debates I will go into detail, often a paragraph.

detail, often a paragraph.

Not most of the time

Most of the time you type 3 sentences, pressing enter 4+ times so that it slightly looks like a paragraph, then you double or triple post.

Noedit: To the same post, Tony, people return short answers because they are tired of giving you valid arguments or perhaps an opinion or anything.. You don't dig all that, you're in a whole different level.

And OP is talking about your threads, not your posts.

so uh
i tried finding a post of yours that had more than 5 lines and was in great detail
i gave up after reading 12 pages of your posts and i only made it to september 20th.

so uh
i tried finding a post of yours that had more than 5 lines and was in great detail
i gave up after reading 12 pages of your posts and i only made it to september 20th.
holy stuff

so uh

2-5 lines is plenty.

I've seen people like clownfish and many others that only post single word posts.

2-5 lines is plenty.

I've seen people like clownfish and many others that only post single word posts.
source?

5 bucks he uses this as his source
nah, i have a pretty good idea of what he's gonna use