patton360/grimlock: massive starfish to everybody he doesn't like

Author Topic: patton360/grimlock: massive starfish to everybody he doesn't like  (Read 35493 times)

This doesn't dismiss that side's arguments and points at all, though.
I'm not trying to be dismissive, it's just something I noticed.

I'm not trying to be dismissive, it's just something I noticed.
Oh, alright. Sorry for assuming that, just quite often when people say that, they use it as a way to dismiss the other side's arguments, which is extremely childish.

Yes nix does have a couple of weird special interestes and he doesn't really know how to react when things turn against him, but that does not excuse the constant berating and derogatory stuff people fling at him to the point of him feeling depressed / suicidal,

I know you come from the same camp INH but you need to think about this logically for a second

If you want to end it all because someone said something about you on a lego forum you need more problems in your life lol
People who kill themselves because of words on the internet are weak

and blaming him for his reactions when the only people to blame are the trolls themselves.

"Everyone who doesn't like this guy is a troll"

None of us here are protraying Nix as an innocent angel either.

(I.E: the fake reddit screenshot, him sperging out as "his own fault" when the trolls bait him into doing it, etc),

Nix sperged out because he got called gay

Literally everything after that was him hyping the situation up and having some sort of persecution complex because he was furry

red spy when confronted why do you just post images and then another stretched out version of the same image
why are you like this

If you want to end it all because someone said something about you on a lego forum you need more problems in your life lol
People who kill themselves because of words on the internet are weak
People who intentionally pick on people over the internet are much weaker

i mean nix is a dumb kid who overreacts to things and is irritating but you guys are treating him like he's the furry antichrist
I mean half this stuff is literally cyberbullying at times

"Everyone who doesn't like this guy is a troll"
you're right about almost everything else, regardless of blunt wording, but it's definitively trolling when you're provoking someone to try and get a reaction out of them

People who intentionally pick on people over the internet are much weaker

This x100, it makes you look really insecure

red spy when confronted why do you just post images and then another stretched out version of the same image
why are you like this

Are you going to go after anything else or is that just it

I mean half this stuff is literally cyberbullying at times

Cyberbullying is a stupid concept

Are you really this much of a pinhead?

Are you really this much of a pinhead?

Dude don't call me that I might kill myself ya know

care to elaborate with something other than "just turn off the computer"

Are you going to go after anything else or is that just it
yeah that's all
you've done it a few times and i want to know why
says the person who is currently cyberbullying

I don't understand. What's so different about being verbally abused in real life vs online? you're still processing the words. they still hurt. they're still directed at you. you still have an emotional response to it. The only difference is the medium, one being air and the other being a network.

The idea that anyone who commits Self Delete is weak is one of the worst arguments i've ever heard in my entire life. Like seriously, the forget is wrong with you? How does showing emotions, one of the most human characteristics a human can possess, automatically make you weak?