Author Topic: how do you feel about transgender people?  (Read 21975 times)

amputee identity disorder is a condition where somebody strongly believes they were born with too many limbs, and identifies as an amputee. these people require intense psychiatric care to rehabilitate them because, for reasons that i hope are obvious, amputating perfectly good limbs and crippling that person for life is not in their best interests. in this case, its up to the medical professionals to make this call and keep the mental patient from hurting himself.

the same can be said of transgenders. wanting to completely mutilate your body and then being told that "yes you can be a real woman" and "transwomen ARE real women" is a crock of stuff and a product of a degenerate culture. in this instance, medical professionals are being ignored or censored so that the treatment for this particular mental disorder is to actually carry out the physical damage that people with this disorder are at risk of. マホー
« Last Edit: January 01, 2017, 10:23:56 AM by Stocking »

completely mutilate your body
that is a gross exaggeration of the process

they slice the head of the snake and peel it back in order to turn it inside out

how is that not mutilation? マホー

amputee identity disorder is a condition where somebody strongly believes they were born with too many limbs, and identifies as an amputee. these people require intense psychiatric care to rehabilitate them because, for reasons that i hope are obvious, amputating perfectly good limbs and crippling that person for life is not in their best interests. in this case, its up to the medical professionals to make this call and keep the mental patient from hurting himself.

the same can be said of transgenders. wanting to completely mutilate your body and then being told that "yes you can be a real woman" and "transwomen ARE real women" is a crock of stuff and a product of a degenerate culture. in this instance, medical professionals are being ignored or censored so that the treatment for this particular mental disorder is to actually carry out the physical damage that people with this disorder are at risk of. マホー

this is the biggest problem that I have with transgender treatments - so many people treat them as if the person wants to mulitate and hurt themselves - which isn't true.

the reason why transgender people go through reassignment surgery and take hormones is because that's the easiest surgery for them. you can either spend years trying to tell them that they're not who they think they are, and that they should just suck it up and ignore it, that they're crazy etc etc, but the reality of the situation is that it's the easiest treatment to the psychological phenomenon that they experience - if it were easier to convince somebody with psychological treatment quickly and easily that they aren't the gender that they think they are, we would likely use that method of treatment.

people frequently ask why when people claim that they are animals or claim that they have too many limbs etc, why don't we treat people for that? simple - any kind of formation into an animal or cutting off limbs is destructive or downright impossible - you can't do that to a human, simple as that. however, for gender transitions, psychology has spent years trying to find the best option to solve the issue, and they've decided that making somebody transition to another gender is easier to do than spending years trying to convince them otherwise.

it's a problem where people aren't willing to see past: "it's unnatural," and when people are told that it's the best treatment, they bring up other exceptions thinking that transitioning is just a crazy idea perpetuated by the media. if it was a fad, it's likely that psychologists wouldn't propogate it and confirm it as a viable option for the gender dysphoric patient at hand.

if there ends up being an easier way to convince people that they aren't the gender that they think they are in the future, as opposed to transitioning, we'll likely go that route for simplicity's sake. it's a matter of what way science goes, and that's up to the scholars themselves, not left right politics.

this is the biggest problem that I have with transgender treatments - so many people treat them as if the person wants to mulitate and hurt themselves - which isn't true.
-deleted for now-
^WARNING: NSFW. NOT FOR FAINT OF HEART^
« Last Edit: January 01, 2017, 11:35:21 AM by OrangeMan »

^WARNING: NSFW^
you should edit the link out, a red flag for nsfw doesn't mean you can post it

you should edit the link out, a red flag for nsfw doesn't mean you can post it
I'm not even allowed to post what transmissions do to themselves. lol

bro read the rest of my post

you're also not allowed to post gross stuff and nudity

unless you want to get banned no, don't post richards or whatever

you are no exemption to the rules

they arent doing it with the intention to do either of those things. neither is someone with amputee identity disorder. however, in both cases sufferers achieve their desired body image through mutilation. mutilation and disfigurement isnt the intent, its the method.

if it were easier to convince somebody with psychological treatment quickly and easily that they aren't the gender that they think they are, we would likely use that method of treatment.

however, for gender transitions, psychology has spent years trying to find the best option to solve the issue, and they've decided that making somebody transition to another gender is easier to do than spending years trying to convince them otherwise.

0.44% of the US population are transloveual yet transloveuals account for 41% of all Self Delete attempts in the US

theres a reason for that, and its simple. you can point to "bigotry" or "transsphobia" as the cause, but it really isnt. i'd argue that its too much support: the media and the government telling these men that they can be women. that they can live life as a woman, when that is simply not true in most (99.9%) cases.

their expectations are raised so high and they hear all these promises, but after years of hormone therapy and genital mutilation surgeries, the results are very seldom what they expected. they undergo this hardship and then realize they arent pretty, and are in fact, extremely off-putting to your average joe. i ran into a lot of transloveuals when i lived in charleston and maybe 1% of those were remotely passable as women, and absolutely none of them looked anywhere near as good as transloveual models and research stars. i'd like to point to the "call me caitlyn" magazine cover where bruce jenner had the ever-loving stuff photoshopped out of him in order to make him look like a woman, to the point where the southpark representation is a more photo-realistic depiction.

transmissions see this stuff and think "hey, i can look like that," and when they turn out looking like post-op Christian Weston Chandler with no way to reverse the results you cant be surprised when they feel they have no other option but Self Delete マホー

not to be dismissive but why make this thread? its like asking "how do you feel about black people" and not expecting a massive stuff fling

they arent doing it with the intention to do either of those things. neither is someone with amputee identity disorder. however, in both cases sufferers achieve their desired body image through mutilation. mutilation and disfigurement isnt the intent, its the method.
Surgery isn't mutilation. It's carefully supervised in a medical setting. And removing limbs is a hindrance no matter how you look at it; modifying somebody's genitalia is not going to impede their movement assuming the procedure doesn't go wrong.

0.44% of the US population are transloveual yet transloveuals account for 41% of all Self Delete attempts in the US

theres a reason for that, and its simple. you can point to "bigotry" or "transsphobia" as the cause, but it really isnt. i'd argue that its too much support: the media and the government telling these men that they can be women. that they can live life as a woman, when that is simply not true in most (99.9%) cases.

their expectations are raised so high and they hear all these promises, but after years of hormone therapy and genital mutilation surgeries, the results are very seldom what they expected. they undergo this hardship and then realize they arent pretty, and are in fact, extremely off-putting to your average joe. i ran into a lot of transloveuals when i lived in charleston and maybe 1% of those were remotely passable as women, and absolutely none of them looked anywhere near as good as transloveual models and research stars. i'd like to point to the "call me caitlyn" magazine cover where bruce jenner had the ever-loving stuff photoshopped out of him in order to make him look like a woman, to the point where the southpark representation is a more photo-realistic depiction.
Do you not realize the mental gymnastics you're doing here? You literally typed out a paragraph of assumptions about the transgender psyche. Occam's razor says the horrible treatment and public opinion of transgenders is a more likely source of depression, not the mental turmoil you've made up and attributed to transgenders. I'm sure for many the body dysmorphia continues past surgery but you act as if you're a learned psychologist who has seen this many times before.