Nintendo Switch Presentation - January 12th

Author Topic: Nintendo Switch Presentation - January 12th  (Read 148871 times)

You also realize the virtual console is an emulator that nintendo needs to make flawless and perform perfectly too, right?
an emulator that has been implemented in multiple consoles with few problems? (they literally have a nintendo 64 emulator inside of a wii emulator inside of the wii u with few problems)

an emulator that has been implemented in multiple consoles with few problems? (they literally have a nintendo 64 emulator inside of a wii emulator inside of the wii u with few problems)
Virtual Console is made and produced by Nintendo so they put it through QA to make sure it's perfect. The wii one was 10 years ago and the Wii's power casuing problems is understandable, but it is few at best.

Don't forget that hardware that is similar, if not identical to the switch can run N64 emulators fine on Android. Let alone NES and SNES

an emulator that has been implemented in multiple consoles with few problems?
Don't forget that hardware that is similar, if not identical to the switch can run N64 emulators fine on Android. Let alone NES and SNES
If you've never done software development, please don't talk stuff about it.

Everyone's been wondering, yes - you can do this.

If you've never done software development, please don't talk stuff about it.

If we're going by your LinkedIn alone then I have more experience in software development then you do.

If we're going by your LinkedIn alone then I have more experience in software development then you do.
McJob literally interned / taught software development / coding and loving works in Ubisoft

Basically no matter what you do, you won't have more experience than him.

McJob literally interned / taught software development / coding and loving works in Ubisoft

Basically no matter what you do, you won't have more experience than him.

He did nothing of the sort at Ubisoft you loving idiot. He was a brand ambassador. Great job but had nothing to do with coding. Again this is all going off his LinkedIn

I can forsee this being used a lot in speedruns... Unless this is intended somehow?

I can forsee this being used a lot in speedruns... Unless this is intended somehow?
[SPOILER: Someone said he used this method to get up Hyrule Castle faster, apparently he crashed into a tower and died though.]

He did nothing of the sort at Ubisoft you loving idiot. He was a brand ambassador.
I never said he codes at Ubisoft, I said he works at Ubisoft. Plus it doesn't change he literally knows 10 times more about software dev than you do, considering he taught it at a university for a couple of years, along with working at a company based around game development.

I never said he codes at Ubisoft, I said he works at Ubisoft. Plus it doesn't change he literally knows 10 times more about software dev than you do, considering he taught it at a university for a couple of years, along with working at a company based around game development.
If we're going by your LinkedIn alone

Insert you are an idiot

Insert you are an idiot
I'm an idiot for calling you out for saying you know more in software dev than McJob, even though you clearly don't?

Okay

I'm an idiot for calling you out for saying you know more in software dev than McJob, even though you clearly don't?

Okay

No you're an idiot for having abysmal reading comprehension and not being able to read "going by your LinkedIn alone".

Also you have no loving clue what my job is or what my programming experience is. I could be john Carmack for all you know so go forget yourself insert. I can guarantee I have more coding experience then you.

I can guarantee I have more coding experience then you.
Except we aren't talking about my coding experience, we're talking about McJob's and yours.