United Liberation Front (Anti-furry coalition) - This is absurd

Author Topic: United Liberation Front (Anti-furry coalition) - This is absurd  (Read 125687 times)

invented discord chat what

Grimlock, have I ever told you how much I dislike you as a Human being?

well i do know for a fact critawakets runs around with queebas crew so while it may be a "claim", it's not some shot in the dark and queeba's responses kind of prove my point
You can't just say he's guilty by association. Looking at Queeba's posts he doesn't strike me as the type to grief Minecraft servers for no reason--but I'll eat my words and admit I'm wrong if you've got proof. But as of right now there isn't any, plus you are running a clan whose sole purpose is to harass other users.

I don't the specifics of this accusation, I don't know Queeba or yourself very well, but as an outsider this accusation seems to reflect the worst on you.

Yes. The chat proof that never existed about us spamming minecraft servers.

they won't provide proof, they're too dense to care about what people think

For doing?
I think i've said at least once or twice that you're leading a troll charge with your troll clan, and that you should be held responsible for the actions of your clan members

Also, I'm wondering, is patton violating rule 7 (do not flame)? I think it's rather clear, especially with his anti-furry clan, that he's just posting this stuff to call people (in this case, furries) friends.

I think it's rather clear, especially with his anti-furry clan, that he's just posting this stuff to call people (in this case, furries) friends.

It's not flaming if it's true, it's like calling Stocking a troll.

I think i've said at least once or twice that you're leading a troll charge with your troll clan, and that you should be held responsible for the actions of your clan members
Considering when I've actually been able to host the NC clan server has been at the top of the server list, along with past servers like falling tiles, hoops and boxing tournaments and pros only dm being at the top of the server list(a feat no other active bl clan can claim), it's pretty absurd to claim we're a "troll clan".

Heres another thing. You claiming "I should be held resposable for the actions of your clan members" is for lack of a better term, handicapped. I don't know if you can't comprehend the forum rules but given that you've been here more than 7 years, I'm going to asume that you're just choosing to ignore them to push your agenda

Considering when I've actually been able to host the NC clan server has been at the top of the server list, along with past servers like falling tiles, hoops and boxing tournaments and pros only dm being at the top of the server list(a feat no other active bl clan can claim), it's pretty absurd to claim we're a "troll clan".
"We're the best restaurant and barber shop combo in town. We're also the only restaurant and barber shop combo in town."

It's not flaming if it's true, it's like calling Stocking a troll.
Except she is a troll

Lol

Considering when I've actually been able to host the NC clan server has been at the top of the server list, along with past servers like falling tiles, hoops and boxing tournaments and pros only dm being at the top of the server list(a feat no other active bl clan can claim)
I don't know what you're trying to prove with this statement, but you have about 14 or so clan members including yourself, so for all i know, you could have gimped your player count or invited all your friends just to boost your server to the top, not like this means anything anyway because...

it's pretty absurd to claim we're a "troll clan".
...this has no correlation with what you said, and what you're basically saying here is "We're not trolls because our server is popular!", which makes no sense

Your clan may have a good amount of members, but they're still known trolls and problem users, which is why several of them have been banned time and time again

See now? Troll clan, a clan filled with trolls

Heres another thing. You claiming "I should be held resposable for the actions of your clan members" is for lack of a better term, handicapped. I don't know if you can't comprehend the forum rules but given that you've been here more than 7 years, I'm going to asume that you're just choosing to ignore them to push your agenda
There is no written rule about "leading a charge", because that is oddly specific, but it should be common knowledge that you shouldn't get involved in trolling let alone lead a "charge" of them!

What you're doing is still wrong and the only people who say otherwise are your friends, who have, again, been banned time and time again

No respectable clan owner lets one or more of their members go off and do bad things, it reflects badly on the owner and makes the clan look worse, so of course everyone's gonna address your clan as a troll clan when it consists mainly of trolls and problem users

And then you go ahead and make the ULF, which is nothing BUT a troll clan that once again, consists of the same trolls and problem users, heck, the main purpose of the ULF is to troll!

You can't keep saying your clan isn't a troll clan when your members have done nothing but troll, harass, and pester people throughout their existence in this community, especially when you say things like "Someone has to lead the charge", or something ominous like "better get ready for ULF"

Since this topic is about the ULF, i figured i'd drop this little update here
ULF will soon be holding a anti furry rally in game
A rally, guys

A rally

I'm beginning to think someone might be a closet furry