Author Topic: problem with shaders  (Read 17334 times)

The latest driver, 382.53, has fixed the problem.
took them long enough! but then again, better now than never

I guess it's kind of low priority for them to fix a 10 year old game with like 100 players...

the latest driver update fixed them for me

aka all the shaders work again

its ridiculous that this took 2 months to fix

its ridiculous that this took 2 months to fix
why?

this is kind of a strange bug that doesn't happen on most things
I wouldn't be surprised if it was just some weird thing deep in the driver that is hard to spot

damn it, and I've been going through the trouble of doing a clean install of the old version when it worked before April 6th... welp, now I got to install GeForce Experience so I can stay up-to-date
you don't really need to install experience if i remember as long as you know what GPU you have when you find the driver update manually

you don't really need to install experience if i remember as long as you know what GPU you have when you find the driver update manually

Why update drivers manually when they have a nice program to do it automatically?

Why update drivers manually when they have a nice program to do it automatically?
just in case this ever happens

I'm saying if you don't want to install experience they can still manually update their driver, there are people out there who do not want to download the geforce experience, don't ask me

only use it for shadow play

Getting this too with my 1050 ti

are your drivers updated?