Author Topic: [NEWS] Colorado's investment in birth control reduces teen births by 50%  (Read 12808 times)

Think of school funding as your circulatory system. It ensures that most parts of the body receive adequate oxygen. Imagine if the circulation to the leg was cut off. Would pumping more blood into the body help? Or maybe, the smarter decision is to pump more blood into the leg, since it is getting less.

You're implying giving more money to a school being funded through my taxes actually helps. It hasn't
No i'm implying that giving more money to a school that has no money actually helps. And it does.

not with that attitude it doesnt
Hey, you love free stuff, how about a free helicopter ride?

not with that attitude it doesnt
is that what they say before they ship me off to the gulag?

Think of school funding as your circulatory system. It ensures that most parts of the body receive adequate oxygen. Imagine if the circulation to the leg was cut off. Would pumping more blood into the body help? Or maybe, the smarter decision is to pump more blood into the leg, since it is getting less.

Maybe you should try to get it circulating again instead of trying to pump more blood

Can't spell gulag without u

They wouldn't ship you to a Gulag black people suck at working

They wouldn't ship you to a Gulag black people suck at working

Who know Che was an advocate for the American welfare system

Maybe you should try to get it circulating again instead of trying to pump more blood
If you pump blood to that specific area it will start working properly again

Who know Che was an advocate for the American welfare system

Of any of the souvenirs my dad could have gotten me from Cuba why the forget did he go with a Chu Guevara shirt?

Of any of the souvenirs my dad could have gotten me from Cuba why the forget did he go with a Chu Guevara shirt?

Irony?

kids at my high school have what they call "baby fever" unfortunately. some juniors have 3 kids already
sounds like that movie the pregnancy pact

In a world where path things someone using everyone elses money is somehow a benefit to society.

You're right, all those welfare and handouts pool up and disappear. None of it circulates back into the economy.

maybe beachbum wants an economy where money changes hands but no goods changes hands? aka what happens if you straight subsidize mcdonalds

and then suddenly mcdonalds will think "why should i be spending this money if the stuff im getting with it is going to waste/nobody is using the extra stuff im making" and then keep it and then the economy will collapse as the value of money drops suddenly as every subsidized company ever (which would be common in this hypothetical situation) follows suit

im pretty sure this is why the 5 year plans and communism under stalin did not work as production was forced but not created on demand, instead by government order

once beachbum stops being a far-libertarian i can grant him this badge

im pretty sure heavily subsidizing business to the point where it essentially provides free goods (assuming it is forced to supply goods and not sit on piles of money) to consumers is some kind of communism