what would you most like to see become a bannable offense?

Poll

Nobody's getting banned for having done this in the past.

Something not listed
23 (21.7%)
Drama
4 (3.8%)
Calling people autistic
9 (8.5%)
[NEWS] and all variations
32 (30.2%)
Talking Like This , It's Super Annoying
6 (5.7%)
"What did he mean by this?"
2 (1.9%)
Trolling
30 (28.3%)

Total Members Voted: 106

Author Topic: what would you most like to see become a bannable offense?  (Read 9520 times)

The hilarious irony of this thread is that OP got himself banned for being mad about the word autism. He obviously hasn't forgotten about it.

Here's the issue with a "trolling" ban. It's entirely subjective. The way people act here you'd see users just start reporting eachother for trolling when they disagree with eachother.

Probably the best thing for the forums would be adding the unwritten rules to the list(addmittance to trolling, asking for money, posting peoples personal info(i think people have been banned for this?) ect), as well as actually enforcing to the "no gross stuff" rule. You'd get rid of pie crust that way.

Trolling is banned, but unfortunately disagreements and satire that makes you unreasonably angry doesn't count as trolling
Hit the nail on the head here.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2017, 02:53:48 PM by patton360 »

Banning trolling would be difficult to enforce, I guarantee you people would lose their minds over how arbitrary it seems. That's why you have to admit to it to get banned. I'm fairly pleased with the current rules tbh.

because like 90% of you dont have a loving clue what trolling is. and your child feelings being hurt dosnt actually apply to the meaning.

Also, what the hell is this poll?

Also, what the hell is this poll?

What did he mean by this?

Also, can we ban double/triple posting?

The rules are in place so people don't turn the forum into a trash heap. Banning "Trolling" leads to minecraft forums-tier feelings police that forces everyone to put on a wishy washy ~nice guy~ facade to skirt getting hellfired from above in the scenario that they happened to make somebody buttmad.

The reason why patton360, torin, toxicology and the rest aren't banned despite obviously being trolls is simply because they're harmless at best and annoying at worst. Once they forget up, and they usually do historically, Badspot just profits because they will buy new accounts. Otherwise, you can ignore them and they go away completely.

The hilarious irony of this thread is that OP got himself banned for being mad about the word autism.
I was mad about you harassing me about it in multiple unrelated thread with the intent to annoy me. Congratulations, you succeeded.
Also, how's that ironic? I didn't call anyone autistic. You did. I put it there because other people also complain that it's apparently your favorite and only insult.

Also, I intentionally didn't put trolling on the list because people would be like "ugh you're just whining about the patton drama you moron" but apparently I should've
EDIT: added trolling to the OP

fortunately the rules exist to keep the forums in  quality shape and not to serve your bitch-baby feelings

op sounds like hes trying to vent

i think badspot should make trolling a bannable offense

weird that this website has been going on for this long without that being enforced

Trolling is banned, but unfortunately disagreements and satire that makes you unreasonably angry doesn't count as trolling
people need to realize this

Triple-posting should be banned, save for boards where editing is not possible, of course.

I was mad about you harassing me about it in multiple unrelated thread with the intent to annoy me. Congratulations, you succeeded.
Also, how's that ironic? I didn't call anyone autistic. You did. I put it there because other people also complain that it's apparently your favorite and only insult.

Also, I intentionally didn't put trolling on the list because people would be like "ugh you're just whining about the patton drama you moron" but apparently I should've
EDIT: added trolling to the OP
you're clearly whining about my drama lol. you being mad over me calling you autistic because you posted a bunch of really dumb stuff over and over again is not a reason for me to be banned. your feelings being hurt isn't trolling. 

ONCE AGAIN: