religion of peace

yeah
3 (27.3%)
nah
5 (45.5%)
kinda
3 (27.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: [breaking] Self Delete bombing in Indonesia, 3 dead, 10 wounded  (Read 7827 times)

you just went on a tribal rant, corderlain uses his children (sic) as leverage in internet debates, and matt sounds like he's about to shoot up a school half the time. path drank lean and has opinions about stuff.

Just because it's mean doesn't mean it's tribal
Muslims aren't a race
etc etc you already know

matt sounds like when you first meet the crow enemy in bioshock infinite and he's just preaching a bunch of random bullstuff trying to sound smart and then the moment he sees you, he just sends a flock of autistic crows to bite your eyes out and stuff

that's not even funny ugh

I won't be poor enough to have to worry about muslims anymore
Maybe I'll get myself a nice mansion in a gated community and then start chastising people who don't want more kebab in their steak

You'd fit right in with the goatforgeters
hey remember that time when being an absolute turd towards a minority group ended up being a positive thing in history?

Just because it's mean doesn't mean it's tribal
"im not homophobic i just dont like gay people"

one page ago you just suggested enacting a law against a group of people because they follow a different religion. thats textbook discrimination. pulling the 'they arent a race so its not tribal' argument is just you nitpicking to avoid admitting that you're wrong
« Last Edit: May 25, 2017, 11:05:08 PM by PhantOS »

hey remember that time when being an absolute turd towards a minority group ended up being a positive thing in history?

Remember when certain European nations didn't remove kebab bc they were afraid of hurting some minority feefees and got a nice visit from the Truck of Peace for their efforts?

remember when you generalized a billion+ people based on the actions of a handful

Remember when certain European nations didn't remove kebab bc they were afraid of hurting some minority feefees and got a nice visit from the Truck of Peace for their efforts?
read some history and you'll realize the stuff you're saying here is just the same kind of bigoted nonsense that everyone frowns upon a generation later. there is no difference here.

who was that one user that constantly ranted about jews and how they were all evil and always said "im not anti-semitic but jews are all evil"

he had the Riddler avatar at one point

who was that one user that constantly ranted about jews and how they were all evil and always said "im not anti-semitic but jews are all evil"

he had the Riddler avatar at one point
psychomutt? I don't remember the Riddler avatar but that sounds like him.

CIA is gonna keep gobbling up the small fringe extremist groups around the world until we step in to intervene, methinks. If one thing's for certain, it's upsetting how often we're seeing reported violence, yet complete inaction as far as I can see.

Not even comparable

I don't care anymore, just ban me already if you're this stupid.

Your application for the special olympics has already been processed. I can already tell you are a natural for the autism acrobatics event. 👌

Remember when large percentages of those billions of people are perfectly okay with their terrorist brothers kabooming us infidels
remove kebab

problem solved

Their religious doctrine calls for our deaths, and the fact that you would sit here and defend that is astounding

read some history and you'll realize the stuff you're saying here is just the same kind of bigoted nonsense that everyone frowns upon a generation later. there is no difference here.

Huge difference here! Muslims are blowing us up! Black people were not blowing people up! Jesus forget

« Last Edit: May 25, 2017, 11:14:00 PM by Deus Ex »

psychomutt? I don't remember the Riddler avatar but that sounds like him.
nah i think he also has an avatar of a doctor and a nurse with blood on their chest dancing

Remember when large percentages of those billions of people are perfectly okay with their terrorist brothers kabooming us infidels
remove kebab

problem solved

Their religious doctrine calls for our deaths, and the fact that you would sit here and defend that is astounding

While I agree there a many serious issues with Islam extreme deportation isn't the answer