Author Topic: Block Party (Terrain Ex. Pg.124 - 2Million Blocks)  (Read 237656 times)

so are we getting loving shaded slopes/bedroom or not mister

Why not a full house? With a living room, kitchen, bedrooms, bathrooms, garage, basement, pool, garden, and sweet secrets.

Why not a full house? With a living room, kitchen, bedrooms, bathrooms, garage, basement, pool, garden, and sweet secrets.

this

didn't we have a map that was like a house frame or something

this

didn't we have a map that was like a house frame or something
Yes I think it was GSF who made a full house before, I forgot the name though.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2017, 09:09:49 AM by Filipe »

so are we getting loving shaded slopes/bedroom or not mister
Terrain and other maps are definitely going to be included.

Yes I think it was GSF who made a full house before, I forgot the name though.
Yes, I made the Mike's House map awhile back, which was a recreation of my friend's two-story house in real life.

oh no

he's already removing maps
time to make blockland 3

I always fantasized about making something like this and wondered if I'm capable of it, but thought if I posted here I'd just get banned.

i wonder what does baddy daddy think of this?

i wonder what does baddy daddy think of this?

I don't think he would really mind tbh. He's mentioned before that he doesn't mind if someone makes their own game similar to Blockland, just as long as they didn't use his assets. And the final result will should be distinct enough as to not to cause any problems.

I don't think he would really mind tbh. He's mentioned before that he doesn't mind if someone makes their own game similar to Blockland, just as long as they didn't use his assets. And the final result will should be distinct enough as to not to cause any problems.
I was working on a Blockland-esque project too and was wondering if anyone had a source for this?

I was working on a Blockland-esque project too and was wondering if anyone had a source for this?
(would be nice for my projects too)

(would be nice for my projects too)
(and mine)

p neat tho hopefully it doesnt die

stuffty physics
I don't think that would be possible lol.

papa gsf, 🅱️lease

we need it