#freetox support thread - clique not allowed

Author Topic: #freetox support thread - clique not allowed  (Read 57374 times)

yeah, it's just the same handicapped habitual problem users causing trouble as usual.
wat

i dont think he is using his full mental capacity
right on schedule then

really because to me he's basically the opposite
because you obviously don't know normal forum etiquette since you're on your what, 4th account?

the fact he lets alts even exist is already pretty lenient. most admins would make any user they decide to perma BOS, cause why give them the opportunity to let them do the same stuff that got them banned in the first place again?

woah what the forget did u guys do
i don't rly think i can put together my overall thoughts coherently here so i'll just use this quote
There's no rant I could make that would properly summarise the levels of handicapation that the members responsible for this have exhibited.

Well done. You must be very proud of your attempts to troll the hand that feeds you.
and man honestly i mean i rly liked u electrk but i don't think i want to be associated with someone like u anymore who's just willing to pull stuff like this towards the administrator of this whole place like i get it was like a bit of a joke at first but u willingly let it go way too far, and i know it wasn't all u or anything but u actively went with it and tried to get as many people as possible over steam to change their avatar to one of those avatars including me at first even tho u did say u were just a bit excited afterwards but like still even just sending what u did would've been enough if i were the kinda guy who would be up to it

i'm probably being a bit more dramatic than i need to be over this but man i just thought u were a cool n fun guy who wouldn't start something like this and it kinda breaks my heart a bit

and it seems like u've already unfriended me on steam for some reason alright well fine i guess i was gonna do that to u anyways....

From a neutral perspectve, just banning everyone would have them come back with alts thinking they are all victims (whether they actually are or not) but forcing them to stick to their decision forever is kinda a fitting and ironic justice.
problem is that they don't seem to even give a stuff while at least banning them makes them think at least a little bit on what they've done by having to get another account to post here anymore
« Last Edit: August 30, 2017, 01:40:51 PM by gr8dayseth »

if this were the case you wouldn't be posting here right now

he didnt direct link SM, he linked to a lmgtfy which googled SM
The first time. When he got banned, he put the direct link in his signature

Okay dude we get it, you're butthurt Badspot thinks you're a handicap.

its sad that people are accusing us of being reactionary problem users who were intentionally trying to troll badspot when in reality we were just bringing attention to the beautiful art form of satin minions

look at the amount of detail and effort that went into making something so loving weird

badspots weird as forget special interest animations are better than anything i could ever make

and it seems like u've already unfriended me on steam for some reason alright well fine i guess i was gonna do that to u anyways....
elaborating on this a bit more

i wonder if there was anyone else who he recently unfriended on steam then? it'd be odd if it was just us two

to be fair badspot is a good artist

elaborating on this a bit more

i wonder if there was anyone else who he recently unfriended on steam then? it'd be odd if it was just us two
hahaahahahaha what a joke

idk you insulting him and acting roostery probably hurt his feelings. he didn't remove me because I didn't threaten to disassociate with him over this

guess you've lost a player in your discussion topics or something idk