PSA: Several servers are being DDoS attacked by a botnet.

Author Topic: PSA: Several servers are being DDoS attacked by a botnet.  (Read 25147 times)

So ignore it? That's the literal last thing you do to the DDOS attack.
no but you don't say like "OMG FACK YOU monday ASS loving TROLL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEE"

idk why you are replying to me that I should ignore this. I am telling people they are making a reaction in which the attacker is wanting, which makes the attacker want more attention, they will attack again if people keep making reactions for them especially on a forum where everyone can see it

tell me. what else is there to do then other than notify the BLF/Badspot?

yell at it till it stops?

idk why you are replying to me that I should ignore this. I am telling people they are making a reaction in which the attacker is wanting, which makes the attacker want more attention, they will attack again if people keep making reactions for them especially on a forum where everyone can see it
...I'm not telling you to ignore it, what?

no but you don't say like "OMG FACK YOU monday ASS loving TROLL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEE"
Nobody even did that.

tell me. what else is there to do then other than notify the BLF/Badspot?

yell at it till it stops?
Nobody is 'yelling at it until it stops'. Where the forget are you getting this from?

what do you mean by this post then? it literally has u sayin the last thing to do to a DDOS attack is ignore it, but its the only response you can actually make...

Nobody even did that.
Nobody is 'yelling at it until it stops'. Where the forget are you getting this from?

what do you mean by this post then? it literally has u sayin the last thing to do to a DDOS attack is ignore it, but its the only response you can actually make...

Did you even read the context of my post?

You guys are giving it the reaction it wants, congrats
He literally is saying 'don't give it attention' so I quoted him saying "So ignore it?" as in "So you think we should ignore it?" please loving read.

I am so loving livid right now. I rarely ever get this angry. My friend was hosting and we worked on a build for a good five hours straight without saving and then he gets hit offline. We lost all our loving progress.

IF YOU'RE A FATASS VIRGIN LOSER BEHIND THESE ATTACKS THEN forget YOU TO THE DEEPEST PIT OF HELL, forgetTARD. GO ROT IN A loving HOLE AND DIE YOU loving starfish, AND WATCH ME RAPE YOUR MOM IN ALL HOLES AND RUB VINEGAR IN THE PLACES THAT BLEED.

+ many people pissed off on glass/in-game

please loving read.
take your own advice.

still waiting for your grand solution to this DDOS other than this thread for notification.

The wording of your post is rather ambiguous and people are interpreting it as various different things. You should clarify what this post means so that everyone is on the same page, it count resolve this argument.

+ many people pissed off on glass/in-game
take your own advice.

still waiting for your grand solution to this DDOS other than this thread for notification.
One person makes a frustrated post and you assume the entirety of the community is up at arms screaming about it?

One person makes a frustrated post and you assume the entirety of the community is up at arms screaming about it?
stop loving posting already

b o r r o w e d t i m e

if anyone hasn't figured out who is doing it, my theory is badspot is doing it.