Topic too old exploiting.

Author Topic: Topic too old exploiting.  (Read 24578 times)

Are people defending this because they like prequel?
they're probs defending it because it's nice to have the option of a necro available in general

Jesus christ tony, how does "defending this" have anything to do with loving prequel right now?
Also, I don't really know what prequel is that much, I just read the thread topic, some pages, and that's it, but in no way I am defending this because I like prequel.
Seriously if you're going to complain about people bumping don't do the same either
And this too.
It's not a bump it was on the front page.
Does it go up, no one cares about the thread anymore, and you posted just because you wanted to? Then yes. It is a bump then.

We explained the whole thing to you on pages 1-3. I cannot believe you are still struggling to understand the etiquette of a forum you have been posting on for over a decade.

Let's be honest here, if someone bumped a 2 year old gallery topic or add-on everyone would be flipping their stuff.

The only people defending this are the people that like prequel.

I cannot believe you are still struggling to understand the etiquette of a forum

I get yelled at for posting in a topic that is literally 2 days old.

meanwhile people bump 2 year old topics and no repercussions.

So forgive me if I just don't get it. lol

Have you reported the post yet?

or add-on everyone would be flipping their stuff.

Conan did a 9 year bump on an add on and nobody flipped their stuff

Let's be honest here, if someone bumped a 2 year old gallery topic or add-on everyone would be flipping their stuff.

pshh what a 2 year bump? nah that wouldnt phase me one bit
now if we're talking about a 3 year bump, now somebodies for sure gonna catch these hands

tbh the only reason tony's getting mad about this is because prequel has furries in it

tbh the only reason tony's getting mad about this is because prequel has furries in it

If he bumped a 2 year old politic thread you'd probably would have gotten mad about it.

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=312993.0

nah you've got it all wrong i just think khajiit are super hot, duh
though prequel is pretty good

People have bumped old add-on threads and no one got upset.

If he bumped a 2 year old politic thread you'd probably would have gotten mad about it.

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=312993.0
And I would too. Because political news gets old and after time has passed, nothing can really be added to those discussions.
Add-ons, gallery threads, and threads about other things that can receive updates, I don't get mad at. Because they're usually being bumped due to something actually happening relating to the subject.

It's okay though, you'll eventually grasp the concept of context.

Tony, are you mad because you cant bump your own topics?
Or just because the prequel topic was bumped?

You're really grasping for straws here.

i wouldnt