ROBLOX Thread ⱽ⁴ - Egg hunt apparently ?

Author Topic: ROBLOX Thread ⱽ⁴ - Egg hunt apparently ?  (Read 92725 times)

search "MIRACLE SHIRT"
im pretty sure peter popoff uploaded one of those

also anyone remember this after the flash like game
that i think was las vegas
but the city was kinda swallowed up by a sinkhole
it was popular in the mid 2012s i think

search "MIRACLE SHIRT"
im pretty sure peter popoff uploaded one of those

also anyone remember this after the flash like game
that i think was las vegas
but the city was kinda swallowed up by a sinkhole
it was popular in the mid 2012s i think

this; i can recall attempting to roleplay while using non-harming RP-guns some time ago

a long while ago i was locked out of my loving 2008 account because of the fact that apparently all the passwords were stolen and therefore even if i successfully login to the account, i still can't use it because it asks me to reset the password. resetting the passwords requires either an email or phone number to be tied to the account, neither of which have been. so I'm just locked out of that account forever???

I have 638 friend requests despite the fact my blurb says I don't accept them, aghh.
What 5 year old even reads blurbs, anyway?

a long while ago i was locked out of my loving 2008 account because of the fact that apparently all the passwords were stolen and therefore even if i successfully login to the account, i still can't use it because it asks me to reset the password. resetting the passwords requires either an email or phone number to be tied to the account, neither of which have been. so I'm just locked out of that account forever???
I'm glad I have a mom who told 11 year-old me to save my email and password to a text file so I never forgot it even after all these years.

you could contact info@roblox.com as a last resort if you have some way to prove you own the account
there's also this support thing: https://www.roblox.com/Support

This post was a test

you could contact info@roblox.com as a last resort if you have some way to prove you own the account
there's also this support thing: https://www.roblox.com/Support
what proof would i need? literally the only proof i believe i have is that i have my main account as a friend on it

so i think with the new forum system thing you can use roblox links again so no more dynablox i guess

so i think with the new forum system thing you can use roblox links again so no more dynablox i guess
but what about the insta-ban thing?
EDIT : if it's safe, then replace the links in the OP
« Last Edit: July 16, 2018, 11:20:46 AM by BlocklandBlockoCity »

The invasion has already begun

400 ROBUX SIGN ME THE forget UP