IdeTheBird - Derailing Topic

Author Topic: IdeTheBird - Derailing Topic  (Read 18829 times)

Intro

IdeTheBird has now consistently derailed my topic for multiple pages now, it has gotten to the point that I am afraid to respond due to Badspot possibly moving my thread to drama. I have told Ide multiple times that if he has such an issue with me and my administration please drama me and move away from my topic, going as far as said "No I wont drama you, because you will never learn", so he pretty much just admitted he would rather continue to detail my thread.

Being accused of admin abuse is fine, I will defend myself as I see fit. But whenever I request any sort of proof he counters with the argurment he doesn't need proof when multiple people have complained of it, instead just resorting to attacks and repeating himself like a broken record. Also, if you are going to argue over admin abuse, it's simple, just drama the person so people can discuss it there and not derail other threads.

I have reported multiple posts to Badspot in hopes it will resort in some sort of action to stop further derailment of my thread.

Quotes & Pictures

All I see here is glass not taking the player's suggestions, also Glass, why are your admins cheating all the time with rapid shovel?
It begins on page 6 with this, which in itself isn't bad.
Glass it really isn't hard to at least try and actually listen to people's suggestions.
It might be easy for you and your admin team but for normal players it isn't, they don't have rapid shovel or admin orb like you guys use.
lmao one of the admins was rapid shoveling right in front of me, something the normal players do not have access to.
glass, dude I know you. I use to be a super admin on your server, you cheated on your server all the time. and i dont know if you are now but you're definitely letting your admins cheat.

it's not hard to remove the code, or even tell your admins like "hey, it's kinda not okay to cheat.."
This is true, he was indeed a Super Admin on my servers...4+ years ago.
Okay look I'm gonna drop it now. Just try to get rid of that rapid shovel stuff if you can please.
Wrong, he continues for an entire page and a half more (to date, may expand more if he doesn't drop it).

Come on dude, over 10 people have no reported seeing your admins cheating. We don't need to show you proof when a fraction of your player base reports it.

Again, not trying to stuff talk you, but you cannot sit there and tell anyone that you need proof from like 10 different players.
Nice random number.
You may be able to deny that I saw it, but when 10+ people mention it, now your problems are slowly coming out.

I recommend fixing it.
If you want to cheat your player base then go for it. Just know you may lose them.
Also you're loving dense if you think accusing your admins of using that rapid shovel, is comparable to loveual assault.

Also, if there are 10 witnesses of loveual assault, the suspect is going to prison.
I brought up a comparison which I said that accusations isn't proof, it doesn't mean it happened. Plenty of people complain about admin abuse, especially the ones who the admins have had to deal with.
As if you're sooooo innocent, you have a pretty bad track record on the subject of cheating your players.

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=190702.msg5248267#msg5248267
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=186412.0
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=270993.0

There are a lot more probably. But my point is you have not changed, 10 people have reported that you or your admins are either using the Rapid Shovel command, or teleporting. Also sure those are old but people are saying you've been cheating very recently.

And no, i'm not gonna drama you, because you will never learn.
Not going to lie, I actually got a good laugh from this one. He pulls up my past cases of admin abuse...the newest one being all the way from 2014, some linking back to 2012.. he is pulling his case from things that happened 6 years ago, while I was just going from middle school to High School.
There was a man name Jim, Jim was a major alcoholic, his family tried to help him many times, then one day, they finally rehabilitated him. Jim did good for a few years, then Jim got thirsty, Jim drank again, a lot. Jim's family found out because his friends told on him, Jim tells his family, "You have no proof that I have been drinking, my friends are lying!".

How loving stupid is Jim? While we don't have proof, do we really need it? Especially when many people say they saw it in action.

Also a bunch of people in-game said they have seen it.

You can ignore this if you want Glass. Sure having proof would help, but remember the people who HAVE seen it, and how it affects your server's image.
He complained about me comparing loveual assault accusations (guilty till proven innocent concept), then goes to compare my "admin abuse" to alcoholism..

Nioce

That's fine, play on a server where the host cheats, and lets his admins cheat, are you one of his admins? Does he let you get away with this?

And, I use to like Glass, I was super admin on the server until I saw him cheating one day.
This is where it ends (to date)

Notes

Server Topic: Page of total derailment.

tl;dr IdeTheBird completly derails server thread by accusing me of admin abuse for 3 pages.

moral of story If you are going to accuse someone of doing something wrong, such as admin abuse, just make a drama about it, don't go and derail someones thread like this.

End

If you start reading here. You can see I was trying to encourage Glass to take his players suggestions, then asked him why he's letting his admins cheat (with a rapid shovel command that is admin only).

Glass completely dodges my statement about his admins cheating. And I'm not just pulling these claims out of my ass, I've heard multiple people mention that Glass' admins were using a command that is admin only, basically an advantage over non-admins, essentially cheating. The people who I specifically remember mentioning this was, Shy_Guy, Crown, Jyvot, Bones, there were quite a few more in-game. Also, it's not unlikely Glass is using his power on his server to cheat, he has a very consistent track record of loving over his players, just search "Glass" in drama. A lot of them have to do with his servers, where he cheats.

What I remember what was explained from a few players, someone seen TheBrighterDark using the Rapid Shovel, Crown mentioned seeing someone use it as well. Shy_Guy said he saw some admin teleporting around.

I have been Super Admin on Glass' server, and when I found out he was cheating, I bounced. Terrible host.

moral of story just make a drama about it, don't go and derail someones thread like this.
Why should anyone drama you, I mean forget. You haven't learned anything since your past ones.

Also, one last thing. The reason I kept pestering you on that thread was because you kept denying it. Like are you calling Crown a liar as well? He's a lot more reputable than you are man.

One if not more of the admins were definitely doing so when I was on. Not sure why you can’t just remove the command.

If you start reading here. You can see I was trying to encourage Glass to take his players suggestions, then asked him why he's letting his admins cheat (with a rapid shovel command that is admin only).
I don't need your 'encouragement' anywhere near my thread.

Glass completely dodges my statement about his admins cheating. And I'm not just pulling these claims out of my ass, I've heard multiple people mention that Glass' admins were using a command that is admin only, basically an advantage over non-admins, essentially cheating. The people who I specifically remember mentioning this was, Shy_Guy, Crown, Jyvot, Bones, there were quite a few more in-game. Also, it's not unlikely Glass is using his power on his server to cheat, he has a very consistent track record of loving over his players, just search "Glass" in drama. A lot of them have to do with his servers, where he cheats.

What I remember what was explained from a few players, someone seen TheBrighterDark using the Rapid Shovel, Crown mentioned seeing someone use it as well. Shy_Guy said he saw some admin teleporting around.

I have been Super Admin on Glass' server, and when I found out he was cheating, I bounced. Terrible host.
You were deadmined, get the forget out of here with your high and mighty self
Maybe if anyone brought up proof of it even happening I would have something to actually say to my administration if I confront them. What do you expect me to do "uh hey xdere someone said you cheated" "no I didn't, do you even have proof" "no, just their word".

Why should anyone drama you, I mean forget. You haven't learned anything since your past ones.
THAT IS WHAT DRAMA IS FOR YOU DENSE forget, it is specifically for EXACTLY this, but instead you think you have to teach me some kind of "lesson" by derailing a server thread. Get the forget out of here with that, honestly.

it took u 14 posts to finally name a name of an admin abusing
ide it would be ten times easier if you just said that right off the bat

for real though, I didn't really know specific names until recently, I only knew like 3 admins were using the command, a butt load of people mentioning it in Blockland servers, then someone mentioned TheBrighterDark. He's like the only one we for sure know, like the specific admins don't even matter at this point because obviously Glass knows they used the command. To prove that, just look at all his admins jump on my ass (page 6). Then Crown, a much more credible source (than me) shut them up basically by explaining the command, then said he seen multiple admins cheating. What I don't understand is why Glass keeps denying it.

Ide is a friend, he joined my buddy Navaro's server just to insult him and leave. He has some weird obsession with him, going out of his way to try and get at him when Navaro himself hasn't talked or attempted to talk to him in years.

there are multiple dramas about you about you and your admins cheating already and this has still persisted from last time you hosted so i don't know why you are trying to defend your stuff still

there are multiple dramas about you and your admins cheating already and this has still persisted from last time you hosted so i don't know why you are trying to defend your stuff still

edit

there are multiple dramas about you about you and your admins cheating already and this has still persisted from last time you hosted so i don't know why you are trying to defend your stuff still
Probably because ide isn’t the least bit trustworthy.

While this may seem like it's accusations without proof, you have to admit that you've been accused of it a lot in the past, so it wouldn't be far fetched when people on your topic accuse you again, and he gets upset because he believes it to be true, or even others. So what do you do? You outright either ignore it, or you simply deny it and frown upon the mere suggestion of it.

I find it shady that immediately after all of this "Ide" drama, you wanted it to stop, but instead drama HIM, then do a "massive" update where your staff team is almost cut entirely into a quarter of what it previously was: https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=316100.msg9784546#msg9784546 "New Administrators"

Incase the post gets updated:

While I too don't have proof, I had a friend who is part of MY staff team on my server say he witnessed cheating, and I believed him and I've known him for years, he wouldn't lie about something as simple as a BL server. He wasn't able to get proof because, well, he didn't care enough to, he simply left.

You can choose to believe what you want, and if I had to bet on it, I'd bet good money that you're staff team has cheated since your reboot of trench wars.

NOEDIT: I also find shady that when told,

Admins have a command that lets them dig/place blocks much faster than normal people. One if not more of the admins were definitely doing so when I was on. Not sure why you can’t just remove the command.

As for the FOV thing it’s absolutely ridiculous to expect us to change our FOV just because of your poorly coded server. It wouldn’t even be that hard to remove or even properly fix the issue.

I have no one willing to sit down and look through 12 files of code so it’s not getting fixed anytime soon unless someone wants to.

This quote actually implies that what crown said exists, including the admin exploit, otherwise you wouldn't say "it's not getting fixed anytime soon", you would've just denied that part.

This was either a miscommunication on your part, or a slip of the truth that your admins HAVE abused.

Anyways, this will be my last post on this drama. Of course we don't have proof, but as you can see there is still reason to believe, and simply denying that statement outright doesn't help your image any better than it currently is.