Author Topic: Waistland  (Read 17212 times)

int main(){
   crab_horde = false;
   wizard_friendly = true;
   health = 100;
}

--Edit--
Almost forgot a semicolon.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2018, 07:48:34 AM by cHeEsEpIzZa2 »

int main(){
   crab_horde = false;
   wizard_friendly = true;
   health = 100
}
will you guys loving stop? its obvious he doesn't want the cheat stuff

will you guys loving stop? its obvious he doesn't want the cheat stuff

I somewhat agree. I don't think you should just put in '/health 100' and call it a day. But you should at least get something for using actual code.

I somewhat agree. I don't think you should just put in '/health 100' and call it a day. But you should at least get something for using actual code.
Problem is i dont know how to code amd stuff and i was going for more of a console commands type deal and gave up after a short amount of time also updare soon

W A I S T  L A N D
E P I C  C R A B  B A T T L E  2
shoot self with gun
unfortuneately, the gun only had two ammos. Whoops...
The wizzard's friend is approching you, along with the crab-spider army.
take knife

You take the crudely made knife from the knocked out wizzard. The wizzard's friend approches you with a machete and points it at you. The crab-spider army is approaching you.

Tell him that your a destroyer of obesilk member as well. and catch up on events with some beers
"Hey dude, im a destroyers of obelisk member"

"Wh-, ok then, show my your mark"

Try to find the GECK
You can't seem to find the Garden of Eden Creation Kit anywhere near this place

oh frick
semen crab wants to kill you

oh crap
wizard's friend is coming
shoot him, and donk his head with the gun's handle

or hit his sneak spot idk

also jump around in the h o r d e
use leg
You decide to attack your fellow obelisk destroyer brother, for no reason at all.

You start dual wielding your leg and the pistol's handle against him, but with one leg missing you get a -5 to combat rolls
A 11/20 roll
You manage to keep up with the obelisk destroyer's combat skills with the machete, even though you lack a leg.

As the crabs are getting nearer and nearer to you, the wizzard's friend looks at you

"OK STOP, i can see the mark on your leg which you are using as a weapon, we will discuss this incident later, now help me get my friend into the truck, or else we are both forgeted by thos spider-crabs."

instead of getting in the truck create a car out of sand

help knocked wizard's friend get to the truck, or you'll get forgeted by thos spider-crabs

throw the loving body on the truck and jump on the truck

holster leg, we are peaceful to friend

pause and restart to the checkpoint before you broke your leg off

do everything that has happened but don't break your leg off