Darth C3P0 part 2: still acting handicapped as ever

Author Topic: Darth C3P0 part 2: still acting handicapped as ever  (Read 31327 times)

you have to be really loving stupid to think that I'm the problem here when the subject of this drama makes it his personal goal to literally ruin any discussion he butts into.
I mean he might think that for other stuff like Discord and whatnot

you have to be really loving stupid to think that I'm the problem here when the subject of this drama makes it his personal goal to literally ruin any discussion he butts into.

It wasn’t exactly directed at you, but a lot of people.

It wasn’t exactly directed at you, but a lot of people.
Get a loving spine. If you’re going to call people out don’t be a bitch and back off as soon as someone challenges you

Get a loving spine. If you’re going to call people out don’t be a bitch and back off as soon as someone challenges you
How is he in any way backing off? He was trying to say that people were forcing me into scenarios, I don't see how he's a pusillanimous individual boy because of that.

He was trying to say that people were forcing me into scenarios

ur actually just a worse attention whore than pie crust

[img ]https://i.imgur.com/EEnG11z.png[/img]

ur actually just a worse attention whore than pie crust
Well I actually forgot to add that it was just some scenarios in all honesty, but other than that how does it make me an attention whore?

brother stop replying

I thought Darth said he wasn't gonna reply to anyone in this thread

this is like the 5th time you've said something along the lines of "this is gonna be my last post in this thread..." before immediately replying to every single post after it. you're a lost cause.

im not trying to be a richard darth but you need to actually log out

yeah i'm pretty sure everyone stopped messing around and are being legit this time darth: just log off and uninstall blockland

log off and never look back. the people who you hate the most also happen to be virtually unknown around the BL community or are just minor nuisances to everyone else. you put yourself into this situation.

I’d rather avoid confrentation with someone like you. I simply said it wasn’t directed towards just you. Explain how that makes me a bitch.

I’d rather avoid confrentation with someone like you. I simply said it wasn’t directed towards just you. Explain how that makes me a bitch.
Who is it directed to?

when will badspot just ban darth and end this eteneral pain