Grappling Hook [mod edit by Conan]

Author Topic: Grappling Hook [mod edit by Conan]  (Read 32525 times)

i just have some changes/new additions planned that would make about 50% of the code mine.
Alright, I'm looking forward to it. Just to be clear though, the part that makes the player actually swing was very complicated vector math and physics. We both know you couldn't code anything like that, so don't even bother trying to minimize how difficult a task it was for me to make it work the way it does.

Just to be clear though, the part that makes the player actually swing was very complicated vector math and physics. We both know you couldn't code anything like that, so don't even bother trying to minimize how difficult a task it was for me to make it work the way it does.
Just to be clear though, you are an insufferable cunt it doesn't take a genius to transcribe some math into functions

We're talking about vector math. You at least have to be a theoretically physicist to do vector math in blockland, it requires an immense amount of visualization of 3d space coupled with complex math formulas and trigonometry

To be fair, you need a fairly high IQ to understand vector physics.

The only thing tougher than vector math is actual reverse engineering and dll creation

Just to be clear though, the part that makes the player actually swing was very complicated vector math and physics. We both know you couldn't code anything like that, so don't even bother trying to minimize how difficult a task it was for me to make it work the way it does.
he put ur name in the title like u wanted and even stated he didn't mean to forget u in the first place, no need to bring this attitude to him

i hope all of hatas addons get leaked

hata did you really just ask conan to upload this and demand him to put your name in the title?

seriously? why the hell didn't you just upload it yourself. what the hell is wrong with you?

hata did you really just ask conan to upload this and demand him to put your name in the title?

seriously? why the hell didn't you just upload it yourself.

Narcissism is a hell of a drug

like there's no other reason other than making it look like 'im too cool to upload my add-ons, ill make other people do it for me'

that's seriously a new low for you dude

unironically attacking one of maybe 5 good content creators for the game out of personal pride and petty bullstuff is pretty autistic. Keep up the great work conan.

As much as I can't stand hata and think he's an insufferable tool, I'm going to play devil's advocate and say that I see where he's coming from.

Even if you don't necessarily want or care about releasing an add-on, you still want to get credit for your work.  The original topic didn't even credit him, and the edit was hardly better.  Most people just skim add-on topics in search for a download button if the screenshot looks cool:

jesus conan you just keep stuffting out quality mods.
nice

It's best to make sure people know who originally made it.

ya i definitely do understand him wanting a bit more credit seeing how he seemed to make most of it originally, it still was a bit much of a fuss with how conan responded to it tho

Alright, I'm looking forward to it. Just to be clear though, the part that makes the player actually swing was very complicated vector math and physics. We both know you couldn't code anything like that, so don't even bother trying to minimize how difficult a task it was for me to make it work the way it does.
lol pls i could code this myself from scratch if i wanted to. its just a waste of time since the mod already exists.

you seem to really like to throw stuff, dont you? i've done vector math more complicated than this - this is precalc levels of vector math.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2018, 06:50:13 PM by Conan »

CONAN 👏 CLAP 👏 BACK