Poll

What do you think about transgenders?

They are sick and inhuman
They're fine. Let them be what they want
I dont know..
im neutral

Author Topic: Blf, what do you think about transgenders?  (Read 25836 times)

psh i aint gotta problem with em

they straight up busta's

im pretty sure most transgenders are decent human beings i just dont like the idea of loving up your body because you have a mental illness
define "loving up"

if it achieves an incredibly positive result to a situation where there are no positive results on other solutions, is it really loving up?

define "loving up"

if it achieves an incredibly positive result to a situation where there are no positive results on other solutions, is it really loving up?

How about you actually watch a video of a mtf surgery?

Ain't nothing wrong with chicks with richards

How about you actually watch a video of a mtf surgery?
how about you explain how this is relevant at all to my point?

how about you explain how this is relevant at all to my point?

You wanted him to define "loving up". Watch a video of mtf surgery and you'll understand

You wanted him to define "loving up". Watch a video of mtf surgery and you'll understand
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4261554/
i still don't know what the forget you're getting on about

as long as they grill with propane they're ok to me

transgender is the most worstest thing on my entire life, because of look at this:

lol
Yeah lol. Like I still know you're a guy but if you want me to call you a girl I really don't care
red spy being red spy again... nothing to see here:

Nope
yup

This whole notion of gender = biological love 100% completely is and always will be handicapped. There's already mounds of proof that it's a societal thing and not explicitly biological.

This whole notion of gender = biological love 100% completely is and always will be handicapped. There's already mounds of proof that it's a societal thing and not explicitly biological.

b-but my favorite edgy youtuber said there are only two genders!!!