Blf, what do you think about transgenders?

Poll

What do you think about transgenders?

They are sick and inhuman
They're fine. Let them be what they want
I dont know..
im neutral

Author Topic: Blf, what do you think about transgenders?  (Read 25830 times)

i try not to think about them

190 trans individuals have been murdered since march 2017. to actively promote a mentality that trans people are following a 'trend', or to purposefully mock non-binary identities, is dangerous.

how tf you supposed to know they're guys until u go to forget?
Because if you two trust each other enough to be honest, then they'll tell you.

But I'm sure you don't ever have to worry about that anyway.

the 190 transgenders that died were all because of a botched operation by the US government to start the first global "gender war" FYI... google "the greatest story never told" and watch 4 the truth.. Exposed Media 0_0

190 trans individuals have been murdered since march 2017. to actively promote a mentality that trans people are following a 'trend', or to purposefully mock non-binary identities, is dangerous.

normal people, of course, are immune to murder. cis privilege in action

got any proof for that, that's pretty serious

the 190 transgenders that died were all because of a botched operation by the US government to start the first global "gender war" FYI... google "the greatest story never told" and watch 4 the truth.. Exposed Media 0_0
aprreicate it rfellow reddidiors

They are mentally ill
and youre gay if you have love with them

more people have been murdered by CIA since last tuesday

normal people, of course, are immune to murder. cis privilege in action

forget i'll never die

more people have been murdered by CIA since last tuesday
CIA probably kills more people than any kind of murderer. by that metric, therefore, any other murder doesn't matter. I like the way you think

CIA probably kills more people than any kind of murderer. by that metric, therefore, any other murder doesn't matter. I like the way you think

2 people being murdered a day is like the crime rate of a really stuffty area in detroit, it's not a mass genocide of transmissions. put things into perspective

what's your definition of complicated lol
"Bottom surgery is weird and intolerable, but also I'm not going to respect your identity unless you get it, but regardless I'm going to pick the pronouns I use for you based on my best guesstimate of what's in your pants"