Darryl McKoy/Boltster, Posting research; Troll

Author Topic: Darryl McKoy/Boltster, Posting research; Troll  (Read 52466 times)

look i can see where dry's coming from a bit, but at this point i feel it's more likely that he did it than not
why y'all gotta be so aggressive about it tho jeez

With all the stuff Bolster gives Lord Tony I find it suspicious he would just come out of nowhere with a friendly suggestion like that... also seems kinda suspect as the reply in particular doesn't exactly connect with the recent posts before it in the topic.

he has a point but i dont know what to think about it

With all the stuff Bolster gives Lord Tony I find it suspicious he would just come out of nowhere with a friendly suggestion like that... also seems kinda suspect as the reply in particular doesn't exactly connect with the recent posts before it in the topic.
literally this

before drydess goes "i'm not whiteknighting xddddD"

literally he fits the exact defenition

look i can see where dry's coming from a bit, but at this point i feel it's more likely that he did it than not
why y'all gotta be so aggressive about it tho jeez
boltster captures another victim

literally
funny how i stopped defending darryl when there was actual substantial evidence against him

literally
funny how i stopped defending darryl when there was actual substantial evidence against him
there always was and has been you nunce

literally
funny how before you stopped you were blindly defending him and ignoring all evidence and literal eyewitnesses too

You were whiteknighting him, stop skirting around the fact

why are you defending him so hard? Answer the loving question

im not whiteknighting darryl. only sort of know him, chat with him occasionally. nice guy
You clearly haven't looked into his activities and the things he has been involved with.

boltster captures another victim
thats it..... im sending in our most elite goruyp of soilders. team bofa

Part 1: Posting research
Video Evidence (Includes Refreshes)
If the video gets taken down or you want to see the un-censored version, DM me on my discord, celau#0270

(thread this was in; note, the image is no longer there, he switched it out)
So, you're probably looking and saying "Hey, that picture isn't there." and, you don't see any edits to the post, so how was it there and how did it get swapped out?

There's two answers.
1. He quick edited it out.
2. The image was changed by the service host.
actually..... no. that video could easily be faked and seeing as imglite doesn't use https it wouldn't even be difficult to do so

as for your "answers" specifically:
1. not possible, your video shows the image in the post at 1:48am your time, while his post was made at 10:15pm your time the previous night, and it would definitely be showing the "edited" note if the post had been edited after that point
and 2: also not possible because imglite simply doesn't allow you to edit images after you upload them. you can't even delete them or get a list of all the images you've uploaded

I'm not sure which one of you actually did this, because I frankly didn't think any of you had even the slightest idea how you might, but I think you're gonna have to try again

literally
im busting into bolster headquarters now

zelau wasn't the one who recorded the video

BOLSTER PLEASE STOP MAN...\ ILL PAY THE HOSTAGES MAN JUST STOP TAKING ALL THESE LIVES