Darryl McKoy/Boltster, Posting research; Troll

Author Topic: Darryl McKoy/Boltster, Posting research; Troll  (Read 52338 times)

since the url of the pony research and the current image are the same, how do you explain the image itself changed while the url stayed the same

loving EXACTLY. IT DIDNT, handicap.

clipping videos together and inspect element...? the loving blur is more difficult to do than that, don't tell me it's IMPOSSIBLE TO BE FAKED or whatever
yes every proof to ever exist is photoshop or inspect element looks like you won the argument everyone go home

holy stuff calm down there

clipping videos together and inspect element...? the loving blur is more difficult to do than that, don't tell me it's IMPOSSIBLE TO BE FAKED or whatever
alright show me where the videos clipped and where the inspect element is obvious
oy vey, calm down! i thought you were done, dry-san~

dont say that especially in big letters

no stuff, sherlock. ive ben here for three years, i know what a loving ninja edit is. that's not what's he said
also id like to point out that the url in the video of the image is the same as the one in darryls post. you can't edit images in imglite

doublepost: you forgot to explain why the url is the same between the two images lol

all you did was scream and call me a handicap

boltster you loving wizard please man stop

look its stuff lord

You seem like a nice person to be around.

yea forget it just ban me. im tired of this bullstuff, cheers

simply epic

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHA LOLOLOLOLOL

drydess. no... please dont leace me drydess... im sorry.... please..... please....