Darryl McKoy/Boltster, Posting research; Troll

Author Topic: Darryl McKoy/Boltster, Posting research; Troll  (Read 52640 times)

the only reason this post can exist is because you didn't read my entire post.
explain to me then if i didn't read the post

All I know is that the image wouldn't clear no matter how many times I refreshed.

After about a day the image reverted to a legoman.

Darryl.....

I'm not feelin so good....

it's likelier that he did it than tony orchestrated some conspiracy to get boltster banned

Darryl.....

I'm not feelin so good....

NO!!!!!!!!!!! DRYDESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stufflord you better be here for good because you're a funnyman

I mean this is Night Fox we're talking about, lacking anything even resembling intelligence is his strong suit
also not sure what your problem is !  I literally said that the video might not be faked. it still could be (and I have shown that rather decisively), but it might not be. furthermore, I didn't insult anyone. you are just being a jackass because you have no other way to respond to someone admitting that they might be wrong
answer the question
the answer is you literally didn't read my post. like, it's really that simple. you didn't even make an effort
explain to me then if i didn't read the post
why when you could just read the post? it is in plain text. I'll quote it for you
frankly, you guys are idiots, but I think I trust buu enough to believe him if he says he saw the pic. so I legit don't know what's going on ! but I don't think boltster could've pulled this off

alright, so tony orchestrated this massive campaign to get boltster banned?
also that's just deflection mate

the answer is you literally didn't read my post
I read the post, you did not address or explain why there are so many different eyewitnesses to what happened

Stop dodging the question, answer it

If this was all faked Foxscotch, then how come multiple different users from multiple different backgrounds, are saying they've seen the actual post, a long with dead users coming back too lol

So night fox your saying that the video could've easily been faked but since so many different people witnessed the original pic that it probably isn't fake right?

HOLY stuff WHAT HAS HAPPENED