Darryl McKoy/Boltster, Posting research; Troll

Author Topic: Darryl McKoy/Boltster, Posting research; Troll  (Read 50729 times)

yea no. too much stuff going on right now for this to repeatedly distract me. already tried quitting once but i had nothing to do at the time so i came back. anyways blf doesn't really give me any satisfaction nowadays, just pisses me off 24/7. im just forgetin done with it
spam some research if you want to get banned

never seen drydess act like this before wtf

He's too emotionally invested in this. It's very clear that he is butt buddies with Darryl

yea no. too much stuff going on right now for this to repeatedly distract me. already tried quitting once but i had nothing to do at the time so i came back. anyways blf doesn't really give me any satisfaction nowadays, just pisses me off 24/7. im just forgetin done with it

"GRRRR HOW DARE THESE PEOPLE SAY THEY SAW DARRYL POST research, EVERYONE IS WRONG BUT ME!!!"

cool thx
by the way have fun getting your pms revoked jackass

by the way have fun getting your pms revoked jackass
what did i do

it probably wouldnt piss you off if you just ignored the stuff anyways, even if it was fabricated bolster is still a toxic cunt. you set yourself up worse than i did in january with weathernerd and grimlock

it probably wouldnt piss you off if you just ignored the stuff anyways, even if it was fabricated bolster is still a toxic cunt. you set yourself up worse than i did in january with weathernerd and grimlock
lifes a whole lot more interesting when you do what you want to do instead of whatever the mob does

lifes a whole lot more interesting when you do what you want to do instead of whatever the mob does
what did i do

* sniff;les* so deep..

why are you still posting just stop you're destroying yourself too much

like drydess please i'm praying right now

who's had a grudge on boltster for years

I'm actually indifferent.

I don't have grudges on anyone from this game.

its also more interesting when you stop arguing with a bunch of teenagers younger than you on a lego forum about how someone posted research and telling them to get a life idiot

this is because lord tony's browser hadn't refreshed because the actual image adress hadn't changed
I don't really know (or care) whether or not boltster actually posted that. I am utterly uninvested in his reputation on this forum. I suppose it's possible, if tony's cache contained the original image when he recorded the video (or whoever recorded it, whatever, it literally doesn't matter), that the video is real after all. but the point is that it could be faked. you guys on this forum like to put a lot more weight into screenshots and videos like that than you really should
2. okay, so how did i fake it then? how did i fake this image and the video and made everyone believe it's real
like I said, it'd be easy. add a line to your hosts file and set up a simple http server on your computer. it could be the one from the python standard library, which wouldn't even require that you write any code
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFudlUTW_FM
it literally took me longer to record and upload the video, then type all this stuff up, than to actually set up the fake. and again, no real technical knowledge required. I just had to save the image I wanted to use on my computer, add a simple line to the hosts file, and run a simple command in the command line. no troublesome video editing, nothing like that
are you forgetting that clicking the pencil icon to modify a post, if you don't leave the page, it won't say "edited"? (usually)
the image url in his post right now is the same one as it is in the video. the post itself hasn't been edited

boltster is not some criminal mastermind. he didn't edit his post, and imglite doesn't allow you to modify images. he literally could not have edited the image himself without somehow being involved in imglite
frankly, you guys are idiots, but I think I trust buu enough to believe him if he says he saw the pic. so I legit don't know what's going on ! but I don't think boltster could've pulled this off

also everyone in this thread is posting way too quickly right now