Darryl McKoy/Boltster, Posting research; Troll

Author Topic: Darryl McKoy/Boltster, Posting research; Troll  (Read 52887 times)

so I'm only going to make a single post here because it's clear from the first few pages at least that the thot patrol/nc crew are bandwagoning pretty hard which would preclude any sort of productive conversation.
there's literally plenty of people (Darth, INH, Abeleto) who testify who aren't even in the nc or thot patrol who seen you did it

i didn't post research and then somehow swap it out in the harvest thread (badspot can see edits so what would the point be?). I don't know how tony (or whoever recorded that) faked the video, but I'm sure it's possible. The fact that the thot patrol/nc guys have posted so much already makes me think that this probably is a collective effort, probably because tony has it out for me for my previous posts in his harvest thread (or any that were about him).
good deflection there boltster, you can edit images from their source and you haven't explained how it could be faked

i'll also note that it's sad (and a little suspect) that you guys are ganging up on anyone that even poses questions about the 'evidence'. I've spoken to Drydess briefly a handful of times and I wouldn't exactly call me and nightfox besties either.
ah yes, refuting is ganging up
night fox wasn't even defending u that much btw

snip
how about the people claiming they saw it first-hand? I don't think THEABOLETO or whatever its name is is a Thot Patrol sympathizer.

so I'm only going to make a single post here because it's clear from the first few pages at least that the thot patrol/nc crew are bandwagoning pretty hard which would preclude any sort of productive conversation.

i didn't post research and then somehow swap it out in the harvest thread (badspot can see edits so what would the point be?). I don't know how tony (or whoever recorded that) faked the video, but I'm sure it's possible. The fact that the thot patrol/nc guys have posted so much already makes me think that this probably is a collective effort, probably because tony has it out for me for my previous posts in his harvest thread (or any that were about him).

i'll also note that it's sad (and a little suspect) that you guys are ganging up on anyone that even poses questions about the 'evidence'. I've spoken to Drydess briefly a handful of times and I wouldn't exactly call me and nightfox besties either.
muh thot patrol

or it was just a temporary database error on that image hosting website

Very unlikely that the error would specifically be pony research in a Tony thread. Seems oddly coincidental.

Very unlikely that the error would specifically be pony research in a Tony thread. Seems oddly coincidental.
What you said is like saying "I plead the 5th" in court, people know you did it

but I mean have you ever actually seen how much pony research there is? i don't find it that far-fetched.

but I mean have you ever actually seen how much pony research there is? i don't find it that far-fetched.
think of this, why would boltster want Tony to see some bullstuff Lego figures

What you said is like saying "I plead the 5th" in court, people know you did it
wait forget mistook you for Bolster

I didn't look at the post for long, but wasn't he making reference to armors that could be cool for the clan to model?

think of this, why would boltster want Tony to see some bullstuff Lego figures
did you like
even read the post

The image source does not support deleting and changing images. It does not even support any accounts whatsoever.

Unless Lord Tony was checking his clan page every single 15 seconds, there would have been no way for the edit to not have been shown.

This whole drama is fake and bait. Zelau, i never thought you would stoop to the level of Metario and fake stuff.

That or it was a database issue, considering all images are anonymous it would be easy to sneak in some MLP research on the image hosting site.

Oh hey, i forgot to mention that refreshing the cache would show the image being edited. Therefore the video evidence shows that this drama is faked.