Val - Why Isn't He Banned?

Author Topic: Val - Why Isn't He Banned?  (Read 19929 times)

Val is Computermix, he hasn't been sly about it. In fact, he's outright admitted it and pretty much bragged about his technological prowess or something here.

He doesn't post often and doesn't look for trouble, but shouldn't he be BOS? He made BLhack after all. What do you guys think? I'm willing to bet most of you aren't even aware of him because of his post infrequency, and where he posts, but yeah.

i mean he's not really bothering anyone and i forgot he existed

hes also a gay furry

i mean he's not really bothering anyone and i forgot he existed
But he's Computermix, the guy who made BLhack, aka the last person that should be allowed in the community

not bolster, not some toxic idiot, but the guy who made blhack that isnt even doing anything bad right now?

besides im sure any old chad would be able to write blhack anyways so it wouldnt really matter

people change ya know

besides im sure any old chad would be able to write blhack anyways so it wouldnt really matter
this is not a good argument. doesn't matter what people are capable of, it's what they actually do. anybody can commit murder, but that doesn't stop us from bringing murderers to justice.

and he's a furry too. that makes it 10x worse

not bolster, not some toxic idiot, but the guy who made blhack that isnt even doing anything bad right now?
This makes no sense. People caught using BLhack/crashing servers are revoked, but the dude who made BLhack isn't revoked?

people change ya know
the problem is that he basically goes into every blhack related drama and boasts about how smart he is and what he did to make it and how you could easily combat blhack if you were as smart as him

instead of like, actually making some sort of anti-blhack measure

hes a furry so /ban

this is not a good argument. doesn't matter what people are capable of, it's what they actually do. anybody can commit murder, but that doesn't stop us from bringing murderers to justice.
well i was guess i should have tried to reword it better but yeah, my point was that he really hasnt done anything, i mean yeah he did create blhack which gives a good reason to ban him but if he hasnt really done much recently then whats the point of creating the drama out of the blue?

noedit im not saying that i dont support the drama it just seems weird that the drama was made out of no where when his most recent post was the first in almost a month and it was actually a helpful post