Val - Why Isn't He Banned?

Author Topic: Val - Why Isn't He Banned?  (Read 20629 times)

That’s like blaming Armalite for all the massacres that have happened with the AR-15 -_-

all three of them

toby hasn't even posted once in this thread you big idiot!!
He's inside of you though!

so do you acknowledge the point we are trying to get at yet or does the snowflake school not teach grammar
I don't think I didn't "acknowledge" the point, more or less I disagreed with it. Come talk to me about schooling once you're in highschool bud

I don't think I didn't "acknowledge" the point, more or less I disagreed with it. Come talk to me about schooling once you're in highschool bud
people might be more receptive to your ideas if you were less of a condescending richard about everything

people might be more receptive to your ideas if you were less of a condescending richard about everything
I respond to snarky bullstuff with snarky bullstuff, pretty simple. I wasn't hostile to anyone who didn't come off as a rooster. Either way, undermining someones point because of their tone is stupid.

I respond to snarky bullstuff with snarky bullstuff, pretty simple. I wasn't hostile to anyone who didn't come off as a rooster. Either way, undermining someones point because of their tone is stupid.
you are a rooster either way so your personality is based off of being passive aggressive unlikable prick

all of your statements have an argumentative and defensive tone that nobody loving wants to hear and you're trying to blame everyone else saying that they're the cause of your stuffty attitude

nobody thinks of you as that guy who gives it how it comes they think of you as the guy whos a massive richard to everyone no matter what the situation

I knew I recognized it from somewhere.

are people seriously defending computermix? didnt this kid also build backdoors into some of his add-ons? and also steal some peoples keys? like legit are y'all handicapped or what?

Responding with stuffty attitude is stupid.

hear
My words must be deafening to you then lol, sorry I hurt your feefees.

nobody thinks of you as that guy who gives it how it comes they think of you as the guy whos a massive richard to everyone no matter what the situation
Plenty of people are richards here, that's just the name of the game. Shoutout to the aussie.

Responding with stuffty attitude is stupid.
I do not believe so. I have had many people be starfishs to me on here and other parts of the web, unprovoked too. That's just how the Internet is. Refer to that ragecomic Baddy made.

Packer didn't make 'Do The Evolution', this gif has been all over the Internet since pretty much all of us were in diapers. Don't tell me what to do.

are people seriously defending computermix? didnt this kid also build backdoors into some of his add-ons? and also steal some peoples keys? like legit are y'all handicapped or what?
He did? Citation? I never heard about this. (sorry for triple post)

It's an example to show how ridiculous your reasoning is you little stuff

replace armalite with val, ar15 with blhack, and massacres with servers being trolled

same stuff different words
the brown townogy doesnt work because a gun is something that can be used for good, or abused for bad. It's not the creator's fault if people abuse their creation for bad, but if the creation's actual purpose is for ill-intentions, then yes the creator is responsible.