Which CRP server was the best?

Yorktown95 Mar 2012
Wink Jul 2012
Furdle Aug 2012
Jasa Feb 2013
Yorktown95 Jun 2013
Yorktown95 Apr 2014
CRP2 July 2019

Author Topic: CRP2 - Update Pg8  (Read 70286 times)

Bump. Not ready to let this die just yet
Glad you did. This looks sick.

What would you guys like to see in a CityRP? (other than removing prison)

Prison escape and the ability to burn other people's builds/light things on fire.

I wish
Maybe some bots that act as civilians that do basic things such as buying goods or reporting crimes?

Maybe some bots that act as civilians that do basic things such as buying goods or reporting crimes?
Single-player CityRP story mode

will resource gathering be more interactive than just using a tool on a block until the block disappears or you have to go drop off the resource somewhere

will resource gathering be more interactive than just using a tool on a block until the block disappears or you have to go drop off the resource somewhere
That's the plan

it'll make the mass-shootings a bit more exciting

Malone Brown

« Last Edit: October 29, 2021, 12:17:04 AM by DurkaDude »

I'm sorry to say that Blockland does not have enough players to support a mod of this size and will likely never recover. Development has been paused for the Blockland version of CRP2.
I'm going to look into learning to mod Brickadia so I can eventually port the mod over. Most of the planning is already done so it's mainly a matter of translating the code over and perhaps adding a web interface to replace Client_CRP.

release the files
this.
Also brickadia is deader than blockland depending on the day.