the forget wrong with hootaloo

Author Topic: the forget wrong with hootaloo  (Read 18663 times)

last post on this drama topic btw, all you need is on the previous page.

hey you forgot your avatar

He's just a literal cunt searching for attention

will the 'last post' actually be the last post though

Are you having a stuffty week because this is the most assholish I've ever seen you act like God damn, take a hint already, accept you're wrong and stop blaming people for your own actions

will the 'last post' actually be the last post though
nah this one will be tho: because you guys are so nice to me about everything i made my avatar bigger and animated 😊

this whole thread is just the unstoppable force of everyone trying to get hootaloo to stop by any means necessary vs the immovable hootaloo

Improvise, adapt, overcome.

Hootaloo is just trying to piss people off at this point.

Bold thing to say, considering your entire motive here was to piss him off.

Bold thing to say, considering your entire motive here was to piss him off.

I was more pissed off at him then trying to piss him off.

So you tried to bait someone because you're angry with them?

Hmm.

...."my gay script"?
the bbcode table seems to be working fine?

So your avatar is suppose to look broken?

I was more pissed off at him then trying to piss him off.

you clearly dont understand the implication of my post because the VH quote you just put in your post is the same thing i said. "authenticity" or how much you are "passing" is fake stuff used to judge transgenders with. like i said in the thread again, it is about what makes US happy. i am non binary transgender, nonbinaries get the least treatment of all trans ppl, no HRT or surgery. so you can imagine im familiar with this

if you read my other posts by the way, you could see that the reason i got mad at it, was because a lot of users here are very anti-trans, and saying they would never be "100% authentic" is just average anti-trans hating, typically followed with their reasoning being because your chromosomes dont change. i had no idea OP was legolad, just some rando alt forgetboy, legolad is a good guy.
Shutting someones opinion out because it's 'trans-hating' is stupid. That's the equivalent of saying anyone who disagrees with Islam is an Islamaphobe. Calling someone a hater or slapping phobia at the end of a word isn't an argument.

"Fake stuff used to judge transgenders with" no it isn't, authenticity when it comes to changing your love is a real thing? It isn't authentic, and you shouldn't be surprised when people don't respect you when you get mad at them for not playing along with your lie. Trans women and women are not the same thing.

Who's worse, the people who don't accept transgenders and whatever else, or the people who act like everyone who doesn't accept such wild concepts are spawns of the devil?