let's discuss Alabama's new abortion bill

Author Topic: let's discuss Alabama's new abortion bill  (Read 12069 times)

no one loving cares what you say you absolute beta male. Go back to shoving hands up ur back door
i prefer big and long snakees thank you

Alright, registered February this year, who's alt are you beef?

A distinct lack of critical thinking in this thread. Someone give me a tl;dr so i don't have to go back and read matthew's posts?

Alright, registered February this year, who's alt are you beef?
when will you stop loving children

A distinct lack of critical thinking in this thread. Someone give me a tl;dr so i don't have to go back and read matthew's posts?
men thinking they have a say on the matter. me stating my thoughts but acknowledging that it doesnt matter what I or any man thinks. people agreeing with me, some people disagreeing. bubbagum rightfully calling out the irony of all of us guys thinking we have a say in the matter. MM being MM.

I’m bout bus a nut in 15 hoes and get em preggy

no one loving cares what you say you absolute beta male. Go back to shoving hands up ur back door

User was banned for this post

man down  :panda:
« Last Edit: May 17, 2019, 07:30:00 PM by Biqus »

User was banned for this post
absolutely loving destroyed

here you go bubbagum. not sure if you read my post but quoting this since phanto and I are like the only people who have said it
tryna steal some of my white knight points are ya khaz

men thinking they have a say on the matter. me stating my thoughts but acknowledging that it doesnt matter what I or any man thinks. people agreeing with me, some people disagreeing. bubbagum rightfully calling out the irony of all of us guys thinking we have a say in the matter. MM being MM.
How do we have absolutely no say? Takes two to tango.

We're not the ones giving birth or having babies grow in our bodies

tryna steal some of my white knight points are ya khaz
i have always been the forum's grand white knight sorry

didnt u say u wanted to get neutered like a dog
Not neutered, but I do want a vasectomy

I don't want kids and don't want to run a risk with BC, so that's the best option for me, without having to rely on trusting someone else with being 100% with their BC, or the BC failing, or some stuff.

If I change my mind, I'll adopt.

the relavance to this question is that y should you get the right to tell others how to use their reproductive organs if you dont use urs
Hey I'm saying women have full choice on if they want an abortion or not, don't confuse me with Master Matthew

Like i said, the only men that should remotely have a say in deciding an abortion is if the child-to-be is the product of a consensual relationship and the father is willing to take care of the child.

Even then the fact that abortion is even discussed in that kind of situation obviously implies that one or both parents are not ready for a child/cant have a child which feeds into the common argument of putting people's well-being first, whether it be the mother or the child-to-be.