Poll

which blockland emote is getting the best head?

Cookie Monster
11 (42.3%)
Panda
5 (19.2%)
NES
10 (38.5%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Author Topic: pride month 5 thread  (Read 19005 times)

for rehab i was specifically referring to drug use, what do you mean rehab for gender dysphoria? like psychological counseling? love change operations occur super rarely and most trans people's dysphoria is alleviated by simply acting like the gender they feel like, hormone therapy and going to psychological counseling. love change is only done in cases of extreme gender dysphoria.

rendering something illegal only serves to put people with a high risk of Self Delete in jail and punish them for things they cant control.

for example, punishing drug use with jail only serves to ruin the persons life which spawns more drug use.
stop feeding him he's only growing stronger

also there's growing evidence that trans people's brains more resemble the typical brain structure/activation patterns of their desired gender
While this is true, you can't rewire the brain to think that just because you've underwent therapy and had considerable changes to your body, that you're any different from once before. You're still genetically and fundamentally that previous gender.

You're still genetically and fundamentally that previous gender.
no

gender =/= love

a bulet in da chamber then one in my loving skul

Gender is just the kiddy word for love

B-but muh dictionary say otherwise

Gender is just the kiddy word for love

B-but muh dictionary say otherwise

I'm going to need at least three reputable sources that can back that up. From an accredited field study or author of medication, medical science, psychology, neuroscience, or psychobrown townysis.

Because at my medical university, terminology like that doesn't exist.

I'm going to need at least three reputable sources that can back that up. From an accredited field study or author of medication, medical science, psychology, neuroscience, or psychobrown townysis.

Because at my medical university, terminology like that doesn't exist.

literally do 5 seconds of research. the separation of love and gender has been a thing since the loving 50s

That was before "activists" got in to the science of gender. It was simply 'masculine' & 'feminine'. Hence 'masculine female' & 'feminine male'. It was never meant to use in place of love identifiers.

That was before "activists" got in to the science of gender. It was simply 'masculine' & 'feminine'. Hence 'masculine female' & 'feminine male'. It was never meant to use in place of love identifiers.
literally no "activists" where involved, they separated the definitions because it makes sense to if you can't see the obvious cultural aspects of gender then you are just ignoring reality

for example: "playing with toy trucks = boy" thing is an aspect of culture and is completely arbitrary, as all the other different gender sepecifc things, the definition of love it literally just what kind of biological features or traits you have. there's an obvious difference and if you can't see it you might be blind
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIAumOcIh1c

HMMMMMMMMM
I mean if you want to cherry-pick an article sure, just be blind to actual facts I pointed out. A metbrown townysis of different surveys and studies on the issue found there's an incredibly low post-transition regret group. (I think it was like 0.3% to 3.8%, you can look at my other post to see).

but you'll just ignore this and be like "BUT THIS ONE ARTICLE SAYS HUNDREDS REGRET IT"

like any other medical procedure or cosmetic surgery, there are gonna be people that regret it, it doesn't make it a less effective way to treat trans people unless the regret rate is above like 50%
« Last Edit: October 05, 2019, 08:55:12 PM by Aide33 »

I'm going to need at least three reputable sources that can back that up.
shut the forget up lmao