Poll

which blockland emote is getting the best head?

Cookie Monster
11 (42.3%)
Panda
5 (19.2%)
NES
10 (38.5%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Author Topic: pride month 5 thread  (Read 19002 times)

literally no "activists" where involved, they separated the definitions because it makes sense to if you can't see the obvious cultural aspects of gender then you are just ignoring reality

for example: "playing with toy trucks = boy" thing is an aspect of culture and is completely arbitrary, as all the other different gender sepecifc things, the definition of love it literally just what kind of biological features or traits you have. there's an obvious difference and if you can't see it you might be blind
Again, love and gender are often used interchangeably.

The doctrine of non-binaryism holds that biological love has nothing to do with gender, that gender exists along a continuum, and that the differences between the lovees are socially constructed. Babies are born as blank slates, and the extent to which they identify as male or female depends on their environment. Evolution plays an insignificant, if any, role in love differences, and even the obvious differences in reproductive function are incidental to people's self-identity. (Confusingly, transgender activists often argue that their gender identity is hard-wired, and that children who identify as the other love were "born that way.")

It seems ridiculous to have to argue this, but the science is settled. The two biological lovees (and there are only two) are broadly (though by no means perfectly) coterminous with gender.

love and gender are coterminous. You can be a boy and play with dolls, that does not make you a girl, that does not identify you as a girl, you are a feminine male. A girl can play with action figures, that does not make that girl a boy, that girl is a masculine male. These identifiers and labels misconstrued everything associated with this topic.

shut the forget up lmao

Edit: I'd like to clarify that i'm not bashing transgender-ism, transloveualism, or anything like that. I'm literally here to understand why people go through with "genderswapping" when it literally does nothing but harm.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2019, 09:06:26 PM by Alkatjo »

I'm going to need at least three reputable sources that can back that up. From an accredited field study or author of medication, medical science, psychology, neuroscience, or psychobrown townysis.

Because at my medical university, terminology like that doesn't exist.
literally just copy paste the reference section of this page:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/love_and_gender_distinction

Edit: I'd like to clarify that i'm not bashing transgender-ism, transloveualism, or anything like that. I'm literally here to understand why people go through with "genderswapping" when it literally does nothing but harm.
what do you mean by this? Do you mean love change? if so are you gonna ignore all the peer-reviewed results I posted in this thread that demonstrates the positive results of love change?

whew chile the mental gymnastics alkatjo

gotta love the anti-sjw intellectuals who refuse to learn basic psychology/sociology concepts then act like it's all a conspiracy to push an agenda, rather than concepts that have decades upon decades of research behind them

Again, love and gender are often used interchangeably.
by people who don't understand the difference

also gender transition is the best treatment for gender dysphoria. literally the exact opposite of what you said is true

wait im a loving dumbass i read khaz's post wrong, i didnt realize there was a slash between the equal signs. but ye alkatjo, they are different my dude.

while we're on the topic of gender i'd like to remind you all that there are only two genders.

we're literally just stating facts

u guys should stop trying so hard to defend this terrible disease
the one u have? brain aids?

imagine hating someone because they personally choose to change themselves to feel more comfortable in their body
it's like getting mad at a skinny person because they want to gain muscle lmao

gotta love the anti-sjw intellectuals who refuse to learn basic psychology/sociology concepts then act like it's all a conspiracy to push an agenda, rather than concepts that have decades upon decades of research behind them
I'm aware of the terminology and psychology behind it, it's my damn job lol. And what about this is a conspiracy? What agenda am i trying to push? Also these concepts and ideals preached about within this thread weren't vocally present before the 1990s. They existed, they were known about, but it wasn't the focal point of society. So, why all of a sudden the outrage?
by people who don't understand the difference
I guess the french and germans can't understand the concept of love and identity, since their language only uses a singular word and definition for both.
also gender transition is the best treatment for gender dysphoria. literally the exact opposite of what you said is true
how so? does the transition help rectify their dysphoria, even if it's kind of a lie?

how so? does the transition help rectify their dysphoria, even if it's kind of a lie?
yeah that's the entire point of transitioning; it rectifies the dysphoria. it wouldn't be allowed if it didn't work.

some people do struggle with feeling "fake". i can't speak for them. at some point you have to say "forget it, close enough" and be happy with what you've got.

yeah that's the entire point of transitioning; it rectifies the dysphoria. it wouldn't be allowed if it didn't work.

some people do struggle with feeling "fake". i can't speak for them. at some point you have to say "forget it, close enough" and be happy with what you've got.
That's...actually kind of the answer i was looking for. I think i understand now, kind of.

imagine hating someone because they personally choose to change themselves to feel more comfortable in their body
it's like getting mad at a skinny person because they want to gain muscle lmao
What kinda false equivalence is this.. this is actually nuts